| Ch. 28 |

Emilee's POV

"Justin you just don't understand, you can't get involved. I'm sorry." I said.

"Stop feeling bad. My birthday is over. I'm happy with my birthday but I'm not happy you kept it from me." He said angrily.

"Justin I didn't ask for them to get involved!" I almost screamed.

"They're my family Emilee! My siblings !" He screamed at me regretting it because he knew it hurt me.

"I know.." I said walking out and going to my room. I made sure I locked the door even though Justin begged me to open it.

I walked out my door exhausted. I got no sleep. I was scared, yet worried. In a way I was back to square one, Me,Myself, and I. No Justin and I didn't break up, but maybe it wasn't meant to be. He said it himself last night, that's his family. All I'm doing is causing trouble and that's not what I want at all. Maybe I should just go back to the family who doesn't even know I exist or even left. I sighed as I almost walked into Justin. I shook my head and stopped him before he even said anything because I knew I was on the verge of tears.

He cleared his throat and said,"My parents wanted to stop at the mall with us before they left for something

He cleared his throat and said,"My parents wanted to stop at the mall with us before they left for something. Then I'm gonna drop them off at the airport."

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I walked into the kitchen and kind of just sat there. I knew Justin was watching me but he just sighed came to my side giving me a peck on the cheek and walked up stairs.

I quickly wiped my tear away as I sat in frustration.

Kiara: Busy today? Haven't seen you in awhile.. ):

Emilee: Yes, talk soon. -xox

Yeah Kiara is kind of a good friend. I barely talk to her but I've been busy with Justin that I just kinda forgot about her.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and I got in his car after locking the door. It was super awkward being in the car. I knew Justin felt bad and I didn't want him to, but he was right. That's his family and I would do anything for family, except I honestly don't have any.

I gazed at the whole world around me and tears begged to spill from my eyes; I ignored it though.

We arrived at the mall, we were just waiting for them to arrive.

"Emilee look at me, I'm sorry." He held my chin so I could face him.

"Honestly it's okay Justin. I was upset, but it's understandable. I'm sorry too." I said clearing my throat.

"Forgive me?" He said with a smile. I obviously couldn't help but smile and forgive him because he didn't do anything wrong but the thought still roamed my mind. Is it right for me to stay.