"Now what should we do?" Hayes asked.

"Movie night?" I suggested.

"Sure, I'll get the snacks and you pick the movie" he said.

"Alright but pick some good snacks!!" I yelled to him as I walked to the living room.

I sat down and picked Tfios as the movie.

Hayes came back with the snacks "Tfios?" He asked.

"Yes its our movie, the one we watched at the movie theater on our first date" I said smiling.

"Ah yes our first date, I was in love with you even on our first date" he said making me blush and smile.

"I love you Hayes"

"I love you too Madi".

We watched the movie and soon fell asleep cuddled up next to each other on the couch.
•••••

Madi's p.o.v

Ring. Ring. Ring

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing.

I got up and answered my phone just as Hayes opened his eyes.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

I heard a phone ringing and felt Madi get up.

She answered the phone and within 5 seconds she smiled so big and started screaming "YES YES YES OF COURSE"

I shot up off the couch to see what she was so excited about.

She told me to shush because she's on the phone with someone named Bart. So I shushed and let her talk.

~~~

Madi's p.o.v

"Hello my name is Bart, I'm the manager of the soon to be Magcon. Its a meet and greet convention with some other guys and one other girl. I was wondering if you'd like to join also?"

"YES YES YES OF COURSE" I replied really excited.

"Alright great we are going to be touring around the US to meet all of your fans. The people you will be in Magcon with are Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinksy, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter and Mahogany Lox. They are a great group of people from vine" he said.

"Okay sounds great" I told him.

"I'll text you the details about your flight to California and about where you'll be staying and all that jazz." He told me.

"Okay thanks so much!" I said hanging up.

I then looked at the anxious Hayes who wanted to know what in the heck I was so happy about.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT??" he said anxiously.

"SOMEONE NAMED BART CALLED ABOUT A GROUP NAMED MAGCON!!" I said mocking him.

He rolled his eyes and said "and???"

"He wants me to join a group of 9 guys and 1 girl called magcon. Its a meet and greet convention where we tour around the world and meet our fans and do shows and stuff." I told him excitedly but my smile quickly faded when I realized Hayes wasn't invited to join too.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you babe. Why do you look upset though?" He asked.

I looked at my feet and softly said "because he didn't ask you to join. And Nash was even invited but you weren't."

"Its okay Mads.(Mads is his nickname for me) You should still go. Its such a great opportunity. I might even at least be able to come along, just come with you and stay where you stay so we won't have to be apart." He said trying to make me smile.

"Yeah I guess I should go. You really think you could too?" I asked with hope.

"Well when Bart texts you the info then you can maybe ask him if your beloved boyfriend could come with." He said laughing at the end.

"Okay I shall ask him about my beloved boyfriend." I said giggling.

~~~

Hayes' p.o.v

Madi is so excited about this whole Magcon thing.

I really am happy for her but kinda hurt that my own brother was asked to join and I wasn't.

But maybe this Bart guy will be fine with me taggin along too.

I hope so. I don't think I could stay away from Madi for a day, I love her too much.

Ahhh Madi she is so perfect. Her smile, her laugh, her hilarious sense of humor. She's just so perfect.

"I'm what?" I heard her say.

"I said that part out loud didn't I?" I replied sorta embarrassed.

"Yeahhh...." She said blushing.

"Well its true and its okay that I said it out loud because I love you and you truly are beautiful and perfect Mads." I said and saw her blush.

"I literally love you so much Hayes" she said with a smile and snuggled up next to me on the couch.

"Well let's go get some breakfast aye?" I suggested getting up.

"Sure Haysie"(her nickname for me)
•••••
We went to the kitchen and her mom had made us eggs.

We sat down and ate them in silence, not an awkward silence just a peaceful silence which was nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER SOOOO I'M SORRY IF IT SUCKSSS BUT I'M TRYING.

UGH I HAD VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS YESTERDAY AND I MADE THE B TEAM BUT I GUESS I DID OKAY.

ANYWAYS, VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE I'D LOVE TO GET THIS STORY POPULAR AND I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS AND READ YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE BOOK.

ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK TO SOMEONE I'M ALWAYS HERE :) LOVE Y'ALL AND I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN TODAY, NOT SURE THOUGH. BYEEEEEEE