CHAPTER 84: THE ESCAPE

Start from the beginning

"Oh great your hallucinating too." I sighed.

"Oh I am no hallucination dear." She responded.

"How are you even here? Oliver killed you." I said confused.

"Honey there is so much you need to learn about fairies and fairy god mothers. All in good time but for now." Nixie waved her arm making the straps disappear.

I quickly got up. I knew Oliver was still weak so he wouldn't be able to water teleport us out of here."Can you teleport us out of here?" I asked.

"Sadly I cannot. Cross bloods are too powerful for fairy dust teleporting. Find a way out. Save your friend." Nixie teleported out.
===========================================================================================
(2:52 AM)

PARKER P. O. V
Mel, the twins, and I teleported into the lunch room.

"Okay you sure HJ turned off the cameras?" I asked.

Kat nodded her head. "Yeah he owed me."
===========================================================================================
KAT P. O. V
HJ followed me into my room.

"Please I really need the money." He begged.

"No. Didn't you get your old job back at magic school?" I asked.

"Yeah but I get my check in five days and I really wanna buy Lily these heels that I think she would look great in." He began smiling to his self.

"Okay first of all, you and Lillian's relationship makes me sick. Literally. It makes me wanna like throw up everywhere. I'm team Tracy. Second of all, I should be asking you for money not the other way around."

"Please Kat it's only 100 bucks. You get like $1,000 each paycheck. I'll pay you back." He said.

I sighed as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. "You better."
===========================================================================================
PARKER P. O. V
"Okay. So if the numbers aren't behind that lunch counter than the numbers aren't here." Melinda said.

We all nodded our heads as we walked behind the lunch counter. We immediately began searching.

"Guys I think I found it." Tamora said on her knees as she looked at the bottom of the counter.

I quickly moved closer towards her and got on one knee. A faded 23 was written in black. My eyes widened with a smile.
===========================================================================================
VIOLET P. O. V
Oliver and I quietly walked through the halls of the Evo factory. "So how are we-" Oliver began to say.

"Not so loud." I whispered.

"Sorry. So are are we going to find a way out of here? Were in the basement and the only free door is probably being guarded by one of the Evos." He said.

I sighed as we stopped. We couldn't call the others because the Evos took our phones. We had no way out. Suddenly I looked up and saw a small vent. I smiled.

"What?" Oliver asked.

"How would you feel about becoming a fairy?" I asked.

He cocked an eyebrow. "You want to turn me into a fae? No offense but Mermaids are clearly better." He folded his arms as I rolled my eyes.

"It's are only way out. Then I could just change you back."

"Okay fine. How many people have you turned into a fairy?" He asked.

"One.. then I lost her." My eyes wondered.

"Whatever let's just get out of here." He responded.

I grabbed his hands and turned us both into fairies. We flew into the vent.
===========================================================================================
DR. DAVIS P. O. V
The other Evos and I watched the Tates escape through the vent.

"Hurry active the force field!" Dr. Grant demeaned.

"Let them go. We already have what we need. Dr. Colemon did you synthesize their blood?" I asked.

He nodded his head with a smile. "Yes." He simply replied.

"Good. Let's add it to the serum boys."