Chapter Forty-Seven: Louis

We were excited. The food cravings had set in as had the moodiness. 

"Louis!!! Where's the doctor?"

"I don't know sweety." I said for the third time in five minutes.

"Honey, I want, TO. SEE. THE. DAMN. DOCTOR!" She has been anxious to see the baby and can't wait. Did I mention she was moody?

Thank the lord the doctor came in as soon as I took a breath to reply.

"Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson, I am Dr. Charleston."

"Well, Hello Dr. I am-" I cut Arin off from her ranting and looked appologetically at the doctor,' Hell Sir, I am Louis Tomlinson, this is my fiance Arin Hester."

"Well,I am sorry for the delay I had an unruly patient next door."

"Well hook me up. I can't wait any longer," Arin couldn't stand it!!!

"Okay," he put the blue goop stuff on her tummy and started to pull up the picture. 

He gave us a look," Louis may I speak with you?"

"Sure." We stepped into the hall.

"Louis, there isn't a heartbeat. Only a fetus."

"What are you saying?" I didn't wanna believe it.

"I'm sorry but you won't be having a child Louis," I broke down but regained myself," Arin, we have to tell her."

"Yes, but that's between you two. I will leave you be and see you in the lobby."

I walked back to the room," hey, Baby." She had this huge smile on her face. I don't want to ruin it.

"I have news, Arin. Serious news."

Her smile faded and was replaced by fear," What, Louis?"

"Arin the doctor told me that... there's not a heartbeat. The baby's gone."

"You're lying. I WAS DOING EVERYTHING-right." She dissolved into tears.

I cradled her while she lay there. Her belly in between us. Where we had planned to place our hands as our child kicked. 

Somethings just weren't meant to be.....