Chapter Three: Arin

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

"NASHVILLE HERE WE COME!" Yes Ali and I have been to Nashville Tennessee before mainly because we live in Chatt-town but that's not the point. The point is we are meeting ONE DIRECTION! Louis, Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Liam all in one place..singing. They're goingt o be at BridgeStone  Arena.We are on our way to the Arena. We just passed the Nashville exit sign.

"I think I just died,"Ali said with a hilarious monotone expression that makes me laugh every time.

"Well, I just peed a little," I said jokingly.

"Okay, I can't believe Harry dated Tay-I can't even say it,'Ali said while glaring at a picture of them on her IPhone.

"I know how you feel."

"How many 'heartbreaks' has she had?"

"I don't know. How many albums does she have?"

We broke into laughter . This was the day I could feel it. This is the day our lives would change forever. I just know for some odd reason today is the beginning of a new time for us as friends, as people, as outsiders. We were going big. 

Ali and I have backstage passes and I can't wait to meet Louis. He's the love of my life. As I say there is no Eleanor Tomlinson, or Larry. There is only Arin Tomlinson and Larin.