Chapter Thirty-Three: Louis

I was bored ran-de-vu with Eleanor and I did not believe anything else could trumph that. So I made a phone call. 

"Is this LaSalle Investement Management?" 

"Yes, this is Bryan Duncan, the secretary."

"This is Louis Tomlinson. I was wondering if you could send an employee to 100 Oaks Mall in Nashville, Tennessee."

"One second, I can probably make that work. Let me transfer you to my CEO." The corny music on was expected didn't come on, intead The Best Song Ever did.

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson. How are you?"

"Good, I was having a day off and wanted to go shopping with my girlfriend, but it was closed. Could you send a employee?"

"Sure. I will come do it myself, Mr. Tomlinson."

"Okay. That would be great."

"Okay, what time?"

"Like a hour." I hung up the phone and rolled over to where Arin was taking a mid-morning nap. I snogged her. 

"Good morning, sunshine." She rolled over and yawned.

"Who was that on the phone?"

"Just someone." 

"Okay." She rolled back over in the bed.

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Yeah, where I can get trampled by girls. I'll go get my pearls so I can die in darque." 

"Quit being so dramatic. Trust me it will be good."

"Fine."

"Well, that's the spirt," I laughed as she got up her hair in a wreck, I love her so much.