Chapter Sixteen:Louis

I chased her into my room. We were laughing like crazy. She crumpled on the bed in hysterics,"Louis, I give. Yet, It was true you are the girl in this-"

"This what?" I wanted her to answer this.

"Realtionship? Friendship? Which one?"

"I don't know."I knew she was trying to read me,"I like the former rather than the latter."

Her face brightened,"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean if you want?"

"Of course I do, Louis!" She jumped up and jumped into my arms.

I loved it the way she had such exhuberience about our new relationship. She was different and I knew it. I laughed harder,"Well, Love, Are you happy?"

"Almost."

"Why almost?" I was really upset now.

She stood up on her tiptoes and snogged me. It was a small snogg but enough for me.

"Okay now we're both happy,"she smiled very sweetly and sort of reddened when I didn't answer automatically.

"HEY WHERE'S THE TALKING IN THERE?!"

It was Harry. The only one who would evesdrop and call it being Mrs. DoubtFire. Okay, I made a shhh gesture at Arin and I walked to the door where I knew Harry would have his ear pushed up to the door. I pulled the door open quickly and Liam, Niall and Harry fell ontop of eachother,"BUSTED!"

"We were just checking in, Sweets,"Harry said.

"Well, this isn't Love Actually and there aren't any boobs being posed with some guy's hands, okay?"

Harry shook his head,"I know. What has happened to America? There are supposed to be some girls who are psycho!!"

Arin just stared at me. Maybe she was waiting for our next snog.