{OVA/ExtraSpecial}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Hello! Shiaa here. :) Thanks fer you guys who have read, but I really really appreciate if you guys would comment, you know ><. I really wanna know how you guys felt about it . . But, uh, here's something extra. In anime, you'll call it, OVA. So here's the extra special part of it :)

I sat down by the lake, leaning against the oak tree. I picked up my laptop, and began to surf the internet. I stopped at a blogger's page. It was actually a story blog. Interesting. I thought. I read through the chapters. When I stopped reading, the sky had already brighten. Lessons were over since three. I sat down here since four, and the sky is already brightening. Goodness, I must have been really engrossed in the story. The plot was amazing. Suuyaru... The author hadn't finish writing her story though, I wish she would NOW. Someone sat down beside me, and slung his arm over my shoulders. He kissed my forehead, and looked at my laptop.

"Reading vampire stories?" He asked.

"Uh, yup. I just came across this blog." I said, smiling.

"I see." He said, his fingers twined with my hair. He kissed me gently. His free hand tilted my neck one side, and bit it down gently.

The sweetest emotions flowed through me. His tongue lapped around the wound and it healed.

"You bit me not for drinking reasons." I noted.

"Nope, because I love you. Rosanna." He said, as he kissed me again. It was the first time Bel had really said he loved me. I kissed him back. Long, and hard.

"I love you too." I whispered against his lips. His hands went down to my lower back, and held it there. His kiss wasn't his usual. It was charged with hunger and need. His kiss was hard and hungry.

"Bel..." I warned, before he could do anything reckless. He sighed, and broke away. I hugged him, taking in his scent again.

"Anyway, you ought to read this." I said, changing the topic.

"Which is?" He asked, slightly breathless.

"Immortal Lies, its damn interesting. I think you'll like Nagisa, or Suuyaru. But I definitely don't like Jun. Anti playboys." I said, laughing.

Bel smiled, as he bent down to lick the side of my lip. I stiffened, but I could feel him smile.

"Your lips are swollen, and it bleed." Bel said, grinning his bad boy smile. He kissed me gently and then my forehead.

He picked up my laptop, and began to read through the story. I leaned my head on his lap, and he used his free hand to stroke my hair. His momentum made me fell asleep on his lap.

I woke up an hour or so later.

"Hey." He greeted, smiling.

"Finish reading?" I asked.

"Yup." He said.

"How did you find the story?" I asked.

"Very interesting. And Suuyaru's darn cool. Nagisa doesn't really know how to appreciate him." He said.

"But I do." I said, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

"So do I." He grinned, and kissed my forehead. We walked back to the dorms, and I kept thinking of Georgia.