{Nineteen}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Chapter Nineteen.

Trapped & i loved you.

---

When I fell, Bel grabbed my left wrist.

"Damn it, Rosanna, are you okay?" He asked.

I was breathing hard now, The wind from the ocean blew cross my legs. Cold, too cold. I tried to balance my feet on the wall.

"Yeah, mind pulling me up?" I asked.

Bel carefully pulled me up, my right hand helping him as well. When I reached the ground, I squatted down, and looked back at the wooden planks. It was purposely broken.

"Someone broke them, I think they threw something heavy from here." I said, standing up.

"I see." Bel said, brushing off the dirt from his dark shirt.

"Lets go see where the scream came from." I said, heading towards the old shop houses.

"Rosanna, you've got to be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you." Bel said, walking beside me.

"Bel..." I warned.

"Fine, fine. Rosario will probably give me hell anyway." Bel commented.

We reached the shop house. I quietly pushed it open, and walked in, The shop house was darker than outside. Outside was just the night, and the moon. In here, it looked like a haunted house. Cobwebs found at every corner. I took another step, and the door shut and locked.

I walked back to the door and tried to pull it open, but it was useless. I jerked the door hard, but it was shut tight. I glanced at the lock. It was shining and not rusty.

"Someone was here recently." I noted.

"Rosanna, there's something here you should see. It stinks by the way." Bel said.

I walked over, and the smell of a human body rotting was disgusting. It smelt like decay and on the body was spiders. I grimaced in disgust, and nearly puked. The human body was rotting. From the figure, it was a girl. The body was slightly burnt. She was burnt to death.

"Poor girl." I said, turning away to swallow my saliva.

"Yeah, she is." Bel said.

A evil laughter could be heard from some distant speakers.

"Hello, Amore Mio," A male voice said.

"Who's there?" I said.

"Your number one lover. I can't believe you forgot about me. I'm so hurt, anyway, I left three roses at your doorstep this morning. So I can finally tell you, who I am." The male voice continued. My blood froze, my feet went numb.

"I know who you are..." I said, my voice sounded so distant.

"Who?" The voice replied.

"The missing student who hasn't been found yet. Eriol Blake." I said, my voice getting stronger.

"Oh, my. You're so clever, Lady Rosanna. True, I did fall in love with you the first time I met you. Yes, I knew you're talented, magical, and beautiful. So beautiful. And Cesarina, is currently in the academy, under my spell. Oh, and Lady Rosanna, you and Lord Bel only have three days left of oxygen in this warehouse. I've sealed everywhere, so that there's only three days of oxygen left in here." Eriol said.

"Three days?" I said.

"Yep. So you have three days to get out of here. Or not, you'll die." Eriol said.

I channeled some fire to my hands, as the flames lit up my palms.

"Ah, ah. Fire takes in oxygen, and produces more carbon dioxide and smoke, Lady Rosanna!" Eriol explained as the fire hit the metal wall.