{Nineteen}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Start from the beginning

"But the body." Bel said.

"Oh, that? That's an illusion. I knocked out the girl and placed her there. She's in Lucifer's Academy, you know what? She's even the same level as Rosanna. She's Spanish though. I'll show you two who she really is, if you two get out. Now, if you excuse me, I've got matters to handle. Bye bye." Eriol said.

"Well, damn. We're stuck in here." I said, looking around.

"No use wasting oxygen, Rosanna. Just wait for the others to find us."

"I want to at least try." I whispered, concentrating fire again. I flung it at the wall. It didn't even leave a scratch. I was getting kind of breathless, summoning magic to me. I called for fire again, and this time, I took a deep breath, the flames got bigger. I used my strength, and flung it again at the wall. It didn't even leave a mark. I began to pant, I started gasping as my body weakened. The powers of fire were draining me out. I sat down.

"You okay?" Bel asked from where he was. He was still examining for exits.

"Yeah." I said, my heart rate slowed down, as I closed my eyes, and took in slow deep breaths. Bel wanted to walk towards me, but I told him, "You'd regret sitting beside me." So he stayed put, and sat down without arguments.

Rosario, where is he...? I thought. I sat down numbly, thinking of an escape plan. Minutes ticked by, and I still couldn't think of an answer.

Minutes, Hours passed by. I rarely noticed. I just kept staring at the ceiling. Something dark ran past, I screamed, and regretted it. Screaming was the last thing I wanted to do. The oxygen here was limited. I know it, but that... was something dark.

"Rosanna, is something wrong?" Bel asked sleepily, from where he was.

"Ah, no. Sorry. Did I wake you up?" I said from the other side of the warehouse.

"Uh, not really. Cause I was about to wake up anyway. What time is it?" He asked.

"Almost dawn." I said, yawning.

"Oh."

"Say Bel." I had a sudden thought, but it was stupid, really.

"What?"

"You have a guardian right?" I asked.

"Yup, that's why Rosario just stick his butt in whenever he liked."

"Chirstian, is it?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I see! Did you bring him out? Kaori's inter-" Kaori came out of her crystal and firmly pressed my lips together with her two palms.

"Good evening Bel!" Kaori said, smiling sweetly.

I used my left hand and grabbed Kaori by her guitar and she glared at me.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"Nothing!"

Bel and a guy laughed. We both turned towards them, and Kaori turned deep red. Oh my, yes. I see why she turned red. Chirstian was, like Bel, a very drop-dead gorgeous, sexy guy.

"Hey, Chirstian." Kaori muttered.

I couldn't help but giggle at Kaori. She gave me dangerous stare which I ignored.

"Hello." He said. His voice was darn deep and sexy.

"Rosanna, you were saying? About Kaori." Bel said.

"Oh, Err, Kaori has a crush on Chirs-" I said, and glared at Kaori as she interrupted again.

"Rosanna's just tired from staying up so late. Right Rosanna?" She asked.

"Yeah, whatever. All I wanted to say was Kaori had a crush on Chirstian." I said, as I laid on the hard concrete floor.

Kaori gasped, as she made a sound and flew back into her crystal. I soon fell asleep as the sky brightened.

I was gasping for oxygen when I woke up late evening.

"Hey... You okay?" Chirstian asked.

"Uh, I think so." I said, thinking not to gasp anymore. I sat up, and let my fingers run through my hair to tidy it.

My trident was lying beside me. I picked it up. It was shiny, and metallic. Most importantly sharp. A perfect way to kill.

Bel was coughing, and gasping for oxygen.

"Asthma attack!" Chirstian shouted, He flew beside Bel, and took out his inhaler and let Bel breathed through it. Bel gasped for a few more seconds, then he calmed down.

"The oxygen is getting limited, Kaori and I will stay in our crystals till you two get out, this way, both of you can live." Chirstian said, as he went back into his crystal.

I walked over to Bel's side, and sat him upright. He looked pale and sick. He slumped onto my side.

"Bel?" I whispered, worried. His eye lids fluttered, his eyes looked tired, and beyond his dark brown eyes, were crimson red irises.

"Are you...?" I asked. His lips parted. He was thirsty. I ran my trident across my skin and it bled. I lifted it up to his lips, and he began to drink. I closed my eyes, letting the sweet emotions of him drinking my blood enter through me. I brushed my fingers through his hair. He was definitely more important than I was. He opened his eyes again, and they were normal again.

"Thank you, Rosanna." He whispered, kissing my cheek. Oh, his lips felt so soft on my cheek.

"You're welcome." I whispered back, hugging him for another second. I picked my trident, and stood up. I walked over to the brighter side of the warehouse. My trident shined dangerously. Oxygen was limited. Bel's life is precious, unlike mine.

"Bel... Remember something... I'm only going to say it once." I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear.

"What... is it?" He asked.

I lifted my trident, the sharp end facing towards me.

"I'll love you forever." I said, as I pierced my trident into my body, and I suicide.