{Seventeen}Immortal Academy l Midnight Kiss; Book One.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Fine, but Aaron? Bel? Those two are the most popular guys in school, and you have both of them in your Dark Night!" Amber cried loudly, causing a few students to turn their heads. I rolled my eyes, and muttered something vulgar.

"So what? They're enchanters. What? You have a crush on whom? Aaron? Bel? Or both?" I said, laughing.

Amber blushed a shade of dark red, which made me kind of thirsty. "So? So what? I do like Bel, so? What can you do?"

I do like Bel. A small part of me actually felt jealous.

"I don't really care if you like Bel, because as far as I'm concerned," I commented, as I saw Bel walking out of the auditorium with Aaron, "I don't like Bel. I chose him because he is an enchanter. The Dark Night should only have magic based users." I continued. I suspected that Bel heard what I said, but he looked at me with the same concerned eyes. My heart somehow cracked when I lied. I knew I'd hurt his feelings.

"Amber." Bel said, his voice seductive.

"B...Bel!" She cried, her face blushing an even darker red.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, but my heart ached badly.

"Err...Chatting with Lady Rosanna." She lied. Oh my god, I laughed quietly.

She glared at me, but I smiled back friendly to her.

"Rosanna..." Bel said quietly.

"Yes?" I met his eyes; he was hurt, by what I said. My heart wanted me to reach out to him. He wanted me to go back to the apartment first.

"I understand." I said, closing my eyes, before opening them to show a cold side of me.

"I'll see you again, soon." I said, sneering at Amber.

She glared at me again, as I turned my back to her.

I walked back to the apartments, surprised again that Georgia had helped me back my stuff already.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." I said, my other side revealing, throwing the cold side of me away.

"Gosh, you look so, so sad. What happened?" Georgia asked me.

I explained to her what happened. She sighed, and handed me a tissue before I spilt tears out.

"Thanks." I muttered, staring at the floor.

"Oh Rosanna, you shouldn't be afraid of hurting his feelings."

A sudden emotion flowed through me. Hurt, sadness, bitterness. All came from Bel. I bowed my head, as the tears leaked out. But another emotion came. Love. But that wasn't towards me, it was towards another person.

"Amber..." I whispered, as the tears continued to flow.

"Huh?"

"She took him." I said, my hands covering my face, crying harder.

"Oh, my. Rosanna, please, don't cry." Georgia soothed.

"I need... to find... the last two... elements." I said, standing up, wiping away the tears.

"Lets move back." Georgia said, smiling gently.

"Okay."

The dorms were pretty. Real pretty. Literally Gothic. Everything was the same, except more gothic, more pretty.

I placed my stuff back in my room, and walked out of the dormitory, headed to the quietest place I could find, and sat down and cried my heart out. Every single wound, every pain. Every sweet memory. All came out.