Chapter4

The strays of light continued to blind my eyelid. My surrounds felt much different from the typical environment I was use to. I awoke noticing the sheets were much softer then my own, the room felt warm. My last injuries from my father were covered up in bandages. In panic I turned to jump off the bed but felt the hard presences of a body next to me. I yet out a loud yell noticing who was laying right besides me.

James

"You're awake, um sorry you still should be lying down. Your injuries still need to heal. " I said clearing my groggy voice.

"What am I doing here?!" Adrianna interrupted.

"Look I know we might not be close but I followed you home the other night. It might sound weird but I care enough abou-"

"What do you mean you care about me you don't even know me" I watched as she slid off the bed beside me.

"That's fair, but I know good enough that you need help right now. I see fit to help you."

"I'm sorry Mr.Fritz but you got me fucked up if you think waking up in a bed beside you did not just happen."

"Please call me, James" I said silently offended by what she said.

"Well Mr. James, I'll be making my way out. I'm gone to stay at a friends house, you already made things worst for me at home. Thanks to you your help will get me in further trouble." Adrianna said carrying her stuff and started heading to the door.

I watched as she head out the room, rationalizing how to make her stay. There was no way shed be able to leave me since I drove her here, how will she know were she is. I ran to the door and stood in front of it. "At least let me drop you off at the bus station." I said in a tight voice trying to calm my nerves.

"Fine but that's all!" Adrianna said with a shrug. I kindly opened the door for her and watched her ass bounce out the door.

Adrianna

I know I had no where to go since home wasn't safe anymore. My dad probably couldn't care less if I come home but what was dwelling on my mind was what happen to him after I passed out. For one, I can't go to Shanya house I honestly felt that I relied on her way too much.

Then it dawned on me that today was a school day she must be wondering why I'm not at home. My thoughts were interrupted, "By the way it's Sunday, you seem to be in a frantic thinking it's a school day. Before I go ahead a drop you off why don't you eat before you leave. Get you some energy in you." I gasped as if he read my mind.

James whipped up something light and we converse and before I know it he says, "I'm sure you can stay with me up until we find you a apartment "

"Um I'll stay with you. I appreciate this very much, thank you so much. Um I don't know how to repay you. Hopefully I find someplace soon." I said in the verge of tears

"No, you don't need to repay me, finish up you meal before it gets cold."

I finished my plat within minutes, realizing I must've looked like a greedy child eating in front of Fritz. I planned on cleaning up after, but Fritz instructed me not to. He suggested for me to relax in watch television in his living room.

James

I left the house immediately after washing the dishes to run quick errands. Due my close proximate to Adrianna I was tempted to touch her .

The fact that she wore shorts that were passed her thighs and she didn't have a bra on turned me on when I found her. I didn't wanted to weird her out even more. So I left the house.

Adrianna

The next morning I woke up did my hygiene when I noticed I didn't have clothes have to wear the same clothes as I did before showering. "James" most likely came in the room to place clothes on the bed I was surprised that they were the right size.

I went down in the e kicthen on the younger there was a note written saying "I didn't have time to cook breakfast this morning. Help yourself, the fridge is stocked and there's cereal in the pantry."

-------

I arrived at school but didn't meet up with Shanya until much later in the day.

"Adrianna! I didn't see you come out of your house this morning where were you?! " asked Shanya. She seemed all upset about it.

"Umm"

I was trying to find something to say "I decided to ride the bus today. You know how I feel about having you pick me up all the time." I said hoping she'd get over this morning.

"Girl, you got me fucked up! I was worried you need to get a phone in all honesty. I waited 30 minutes honking outside your door. I was bound to call the damn police."