Chapter15

Vote &Comment!
(Sexual scene)

2 weeks later (Adrianna POV)

For the pass week, I've been busy with my online classes. I have two weeks of break and wanted to do something fun , laying in this bed has made me realize how bored I am.
Finally Manuel had just came from the shower. There he stood tall and shirtless with wet hair. I just realized I had to use the bathroom. Ignoring Manuel I walk pass him through the door, he purposely shifted to the side so my butt would touch him.Than he grabs my hand.
"Manuel come on let me go I have to go to the bathroom." He pulls me closer and slides his hands on my exposed skin.
"Please, I need to go pee." Than he starts to kiss my neck, and whispers for me to hold it.
"But.."
He tells me once more to hold it and this time I'm caught into what ever he's trying to do. He slides his hands his hands down my body opening my legs slowly.

"Ah.. your always wet for me Tesoro, I love it." I can tell Manuel wanted to dive in me and taste me. He than places me on the bed roughly and opens my legs, on the day I decide to not wear panties. Smh. He stares down at me than my opening. For what seems to be a long time with this strong gaze.
"I-is something w-wrong?" I asked trying to get up. He pushed me back down with force. "No, I like staring at my micio." he than smacks it making me shiver.
"It's mine right?!" Manuel says looking up at me his eyes are black. "Y-yes."
"Yes, what Adrianna .... what's my name?" His voice is getting louder he than squeezes my clit with his fingers.
"Yes Manuel-l!" I say holding back my moan staring in his eyes. Flicking his tongue with my clit he lets me go. "When I come back Adrianna, be ready!"
Manuel gets up letting the towel around his waist drop. I watch his meat walk away with him. I was ready for him to ask put his meat inside me but I guess that has to wait.....

I now have to get ready for my date.
After doing my hygiene, I put on a tight black dress and some sandals on. I couldn't find any heels to match. I put my hair up in a puff and called it a date. I texted Manuel and tell him I was ready. He comes in my room and looked at what I had on.

"Damn babe you look nice, now do a little spin for me." He said with his eyes all over me. I do a little a spin for him with my arms up as if I was a princess. He frowned a little.
"What's wrong? I don't look good?" I said a kinda offended, I thought I was looking cute.
"No terrso, you look great but it's just.." He leaves the room leaving me confused. When he came back he had these red bottoms in his hands for me. "Oh my gosh, is this for me? I never had designer shoes before." I gave him a hug thanking him.
"You welcome, anything for you. Now come on we will be late for our date" He said reaching over to hold my hand.
I was trying to hide it but I was totally blushing.

Manuel POV

Adrianna and I was having a great night laughing and eating. I made sure she was comfortable, anything for her. I can't help but make her feel good, especially since I seen her at her worse. I don't to admit it but I might be falling for her. While I'm in my deep thoughts I notice Adrianna trying to get my attention.
"Hello Manuel" She said waving her hand in my face while laughing. "I'm going to go use the restroom, I'll be right back" excusing herself I watch as her boobs bounce in front of me. I can't help myself, she's perfect. I stopped myself from these wild thoughts and continue eating my food.

In the corner of my eye I see Adrianna talking to someone. I looked closer and realize they was flirting. I can see him whispering in her ears, and then her blushing and laughing like they were in high school. I couldn't take it no more I put the money on the table and dragged Adrianna out of the restaurant. I was gonna leave her to let her ask him for a ride fucking ride.

___

"Manuel, what the hell are you doing? What's wrong with you?"
I hesitated but I munlocked the door for her but I didn't open the door she can do it herself.
"I thought this was a date untill you started flirting with that little boy while I was at the table. Seems like every god damn time you need to use the bathroom in public something goes wrong!" . I can tell she started getting mad at me.

" How do you expected me not to talk to people I'm trapped in that dungeon for days without actual normal human contact besides guards and Daya". She had to say that because she must feel some type of way about me getting mad.

"You know Bitch, get the fuck out!"
I was so pissed but at the same time shocked . I actually called her out of name. I unlocked the door signally me to get out. " You know what?" She started raising my voice at me slamming the car door.
" Fuck you! I forgot you're just some perverted ass teacher." She said making me angry no one has done that.
As soon as those left my mouth she instantly needed to regret it.
I jumped out the car, looked her in the eyes, and slapped her.
I didn't know what was going on but I could just see his face he looked so hurt. Holding her face with her hand, she shouts "You're just like my fucking father!" Tears running down Adrianna's face, she must be remembering all those times her dad would abuse her.
We both looked around and saw a crowd watching us.
Now the I'm just like her father part made me realize how missed up I am. She did need people to talk to but...
"Get in the car now" I said so forcefully.

Adrianna POV

I got in the car anyways knowing I had no where else to go.
The drive was very awkward because I was still hurt and sniffing.
" I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. I promise you to never see that side of me again." He said he while still looking hurt so I guess it was my turn to apologize to him.

"Yeah I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said some things That I said because they were true."
"You know what bugged me so bad, it was that I brought you to a date and you go enjoying it with someone else.I just snapped." Manuel said gripping the car wheel.

"I was enjoying it with you. Only you." I said.
I could feel that he was being sincere and I felt so bad. Like we ain't even start dating yet and I felt like I cheated on him he makes it feel that why. But to be honest he's so possessive.
I reached out and griped Manuel's hand, lightly brushing it with my thumb. I know it calms him down a bit.

At home, I go upstairs to change. I go downstairs looking for Manuel. He's in his office.
Manuel was nibbling on his pen as he sat at his desk. I sat on Manuel trying to get his attention by sliding my hands up arms, I couldn't have forgotten about this morning.
Manuel moved my hands away and laid them on top of my head before he began to run his hands over my body.
As soon as I move my hands to touch him again, he took a hold of them and placed them right above my head again. "No, touching." He waved his finger in my face.
"Manuel," I groaned. He loved being in control. He warned me again and attached his lips to mine. Mean while he was grinding against me.
All of the sudden one of Manuel's men walking ready to tell him something when, he gets shot in the head by some one, the person seemed familiar as I saw there face, than I hear gun shots everywhere.
Manuel gets up so quick, with me wrapped around his waist. I was too scared to let go.
He pulls out his gun and starts shooting. He places me in the chair, and tells me something but I can't comprehend it. Every was going in slow motion. As if I were in an action movie.
Manuel was shot on his left arm.
I passed out. I don't remember what happened after that.

I don't know where we are but I know were somewhere safe. I'm in Manuel big chest it's taped up. So I get off him. Lock my hands with his and kiss it. What else am I gonna go though with his world? My thoughts were running wild and I didn't know what to do.

____________________________
Short chapter, I know.

School has started so my updates may be slow.
Please Vote and Comment!!!
Do y'all think Adrianna will leave Manuel in the next chapter?!
I'm thinking of making a new book I'm not sure so stay posted.
Thanks for reading!