Character Answers

Miniskirt:

@ilysbElaina - is Connor weird or would you fuck him?

Now that I'm out of my dream world this is weird, but yes. I'd fuck him.

@imperfectcupcake - heya miniskirt... How are ya holding up?

Okay I guess. Like yes I died, but once Connor left I got back up to repeat the dream over for someone else. But it isn't like some times, like I miss him. A lot. Though I was supposed to like the other people who had the dream, I never really felt the same way about them that I do about Connor. When I said I loved him I was telling the truth.

Troye:

@babyangeltroye - con loves u & u love con sO STOP BEING A BITCH Ok thanks

If Connor loves me then that explains a lot, but that second part.... He's so weird, ya feel? And I pride myself in being a bitch.

@multi_tronnor - Bitch why are u always such a bitch to Connor? He need some friend u kno

I don't try to be a bitch to Connor honestly, but if he thinks that, cool. And judging by the group of friends he has he don't need me.

ImperfectCupcake - why are you such a meany? Try being nice to con... He needs you rat.

1. I'm not mean, I'm just annoyed. 2. I have tried... He should try to stop being so obnoxious 3. Why?

@tronnor_not_troyler - y do u think Connor is acting weird?

Idk, probably a crush or something. Maybe he's awkward with every new person he meets? I dunno... Like if he would stop I'd jump at being his friend.

Connor:

@ilysbelaina - WOULD YOU FUCK TROYE?

Yes.

@multi_tronnor - Do you think Troye is a bitch?

Yes, but it's partly my fault.

@JuliannaLove15 - will you go out with anyone else?

As much as I would like to sit around and mourn the loss of a imaginary boyfriend, I can't really do that. I would love to date Troye and see if he's really like Miniskirt but with the rate I'm going at that probably isn't happening.

@LlamasLions - do you think your dream will become a reality?

I kinda hope not, like that was scary and I don't really wanna die in that way.

@tronnor_not_troyler - will you ever tell Troye you know him?

Maybe. Like its gonna sound crazy... But maybe if stuff stops feeling so weird.

Zoë:

@LlamasLions - would you ever leave Connor for Troye?

In real life: Connor may get annoying at times but I love him and is never be able to leave him. I love Troye too, but I don't think I would choose one over the other.

Dream world: Connor is like a brother to me. Not only has he been by my side since we were young, he loves me like a brother would and I hated making him leave so much. Troye is nice and all, but he'd never meet up to Connor.

Patricia:

lyssafive - did he taste good?

Duh... Look at him.

@IlysbElaina - DIE YOU WHORRe

Well uh... I already did?

@multi_tronnor - Bitch

Woof.

@LlamasLions - why did you bite Connor?

Don't lie to me... You want a taste of Connor Franta too.

@LlamasLions - Could you fuck off?

I was gonna leave but then that guy in the skirt decided to immobilize me...

@conniestroyeboy - Patricia bitch, why you even?

Okay honestly though, look at Connor Franta. Look at him long and hard. I just wanted a small taste?

Trevor:

@ilysbelaina - you're a cutie patootie. Did you know that?

*is ded*

@SamanthaLainez - why are you so amazing?

Why am I so dead?

MEEEEE (who I forgot to put on the thingy oops):

@troyeboys_smolbean - why are you such an amazing author?

*joins Trevor, Patricia, Connor and miniskirtin the land of the dead* THANK YOU HONESTLY IM A LITTLE POTATO LIKE RAT BUT I HAVE MY ENGLISH TEACHER TO THANK, HE WAS THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE, AND THAT IS WHY I STARTED WRITING FANFICTION ON THIS ACCOUNT, SO THANK YOU @ MAUGHANSTER

-—–-—–-—–-

Am I a cool writer now?

Ttyl

-Sarah