"Wouldn't it suck to die a virgin?"

Connor's POV

"Where have you been?" Zoe asked me as soon as I walked into camp.

"With Miniskirt."

"What were you doing?"

"Talking, why?"

"Is he okay now?"

"Yeah,"I replied, wondering why she was asking so many questions.

"Okay," she replied simply.

I wandered out of the kitchen area to head to my room, but Zoe stopped me.

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," she said again.

I walked out of the kitchen and to my room, flopping down on the bed and thinking. Blue eyes an miniskirts flew around my mind. I slowly started to drift off, not quite having the energy to care that I was still in my clothes from that day.

I was just happy that Troye didn't hate me anymore, and that we were able to have that talk.

-

We had known each other for three weeks, and spent almost every night together. Sometimes we would lay closer together and weave our fingers together, but more in a friendly way.

"Ya know what the downside to the zombie apocalypse?" Troye asked as we laid under the setting sun. "There's no time to have sex."

I blushed, turning my gaze away from his to awkwardly look at the setting sun. I would need to be off soon, otherwise Zoë would bombard me with questions the second I got home.

"Sexual frustration..." Troye continued. He took his hand from mine to smooth his denim skirt down. I had no clue if he was hinting or just rambling on. "Wouldn't it suck to die a virgin?"

"You're a virgin?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know." I blushed. "No, just kidding. Yes I am indeed a virgin. Stupid end of the world shit started before I could get my skirt off. I was only 16 when it started."

I did the math in my head quickly. That would mean he was 20 years old, as this bs had been going on for four years.

"How old were you?"

"20."

"Wow," he said, dragging the 'O'. "You're old."

I laughed at him. "And you're horny."

"True," he laughed.

-

So this is v v short but tell me: do you think it's too early for smut? Like they've known each other for a while now and they're two horny men in the apocalypse. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK and if yes the next chapter will be smut.

Ttyl

-Sarah