"We're Gonna Die Anyways"

(There you go assholes, the typos are fixed)
Smut warning

Troye's POV

To be completely honest, I didn't know what I was doing. Was I hitting on Connor? Was I rambling? Was I scaring him? Was I... Oh.

Laying beside me was an awkwardly shifting Connor. I glanced at his jeans and noticed them tightening considerably. He chuckled nervously as he noticed my gaze, and I pulled my eyes away quickly.

We were silent for a few minutes before Connor cleared his throat. "I mean... I could help you with that."

"With what?"

He blushed. "The whole 'not dying a virgin' thing."

"Oh." Was he asking to fuck me?

"I-I mean I'm not like asking to fuck you, o-or anyt-thing."

"Yes you are," I laughed, lacing my fingers back through his. "So Old Man, are you gonna back up that offer?"

This was going so weird. Who asks their best friend for sex, and what best friends really wanna accept the offer?

"I- well... I..."

"Please?" I whispered moving closer to him and examining his face. I slowly trailed my free hand down his side, feeling him shiver under me. "I recall you saying that you're not so bad in bed," I continued in a low voice.

"A-are you sure?"

"Of course I am," I replied seriously.

"There's no going back..."

"Connor, we're literally both going to fucking die. I want this, as long as you do to."

He was silent for a moment, which scared me. "Okay. Get your ass over here."

My eyes widened at the dominance that was suddenly in his voice, but I moved forward and he pulled me into his lap (he was now sitting up). He leaned forward to kiss me, but stopped and pulled back. "If you want to stop at any time during this, tell me okay?"

"Mhm," I hummed as I moved in to capture his (non-existent...) lips in mine. It was our first kiss, and at first we went slow, passionate, but slow. After a while though it got quicker, and more heated. Connor went to flip us over so he was on top, but I stopped him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I said, taking his lips back in mine for a moment. "But do you want to take this to my room?"

"Oh." He nodded, and I stood up, pulling him with me. I led him through the long hallways of the hospital I called home, quickly getting down two floors to where my room was situated.

Now I let him let his dominance take over, and allowed him to push me back onto my bed. He situated himself over me, propping himself on his hands so he was looking down at me, his green eyes darkened and filled with lust, his soft brown hair flopped down over his forehead messily. Fuck he was hot.

He leaned down to kiss me again, moving quickly and slightly sloppily but still full of passion. He licked my bottom lip looking for entry, so I dropped my jaw slightly. His tongue slipped by my lips and began to dance with my own.