"One last time"

Smut warning

Troye's POV

I raised my eyebrows at Connor's words, memories flooding back to me about the first time we kissed, the first time we had sex, when we became a couple, the first time we said 'I love you'. I smiled a little bit at all the memories, a warm feeling settling in my heart.

Then I came back to reality, realizing I had to reply to Connor's suggestion. "Are you sure that you're up for that?" I asked, my eyes full of concern as I looked into his beautiful green eyes. God, his eyes were beautiful. From a distance they just looked green, but up close they were a web of green-blue and gold.

"Of course I am," he replied. "I want to make you see the stars... It might be the last time we can... Ya know?"

I nodded, leaning up to peck his lips. "I love you Connor."

"I love you too Troye."

He pushed himself up so he was overtop of me, and lent down to kiss me. It wasn't making out like we usually did at times like this, they were love filled pecks. "I love you," I said again.

"I love you too."

Connor carefully removed our shirts and jeans and skirts before kissing me again. Nothing was rushed, nothing was hungry and frantic and lust filled. Everything was pure love.

Connor pulled off my panties, quickly following with his boxers. "You're so beautiful, my love. How did I get this lucky?" Connor started kissing every inch of my body. He wasn't doing this hungrily and fast either. It was almost like he was worshiping my body, but not in a kinky way. Like the last piece of cake or something, slowly savouring it cause you know you won't be getting more.

I didn't want that to be the case for us. I wanted to give him more and more and more. Going back to the cake metaphor, I would become a cook if it meant I could give him more.

I gasped as I felt Connor's lips on my dick. He somehow didn't even make that seem sexual. He carefully and lightly placed kisses all up and down my length before moving on.

He placed the last kiss to my thigh before moving back up to kiss my lips again. He grabbed the bottle of aloe, pumped some onto his fingers and positioned himself to prep me. "You ready?"

"Yes."

I felt one cold finger press against my entrance before it slipped into me. I seemed to accept him quicker, which was nice. He inserted another and twisted them around, causing me to moan in pleasure as he brushed against my prostate. "Can I add a third?"

"Go ahead."

He added a third between his first two and moved them around as well before drawing his fingers from me and prepping himself.

He lined himself up, and looked down at me questioningly.

"Go please, Connor. I want you to make me feel amazing, and I want to return that to you."

Connor nodded, slowly pushing into me, lightly swearing.

"Move," I said after half a minute of adjusting.

He slowly drew his hips back, snapping them forward when he had almost left me. I moaned as I was jolted upwards slightly by his movements.

He started moving faster, biting his lip to keep quiet, both of us aware that Lilly was home.

"Kiss me?" I whimpered out as he continued to move in and out of me. He leaned down and carefully attached his lips to mine, proving again how they were practically shaped to fit together.

"Love you," he moaned out as he started pounding into my prostate. I started to whimper and moan more frequently at the feeling that he was giving me, feeling myself move closer and closer to the edge. "You close T?"

I nodded in response, rolling my hips down slightly to make him press against my spot more firmly.

"C-Connah... I'm g-gonna..."

"Go ahead beautiful."

I saw a flash of white as the heat in my stomach that had been constantly building exploded. Connor came soon after before carefully pulling out and laying down next to me, disregarding my release that coated my upper body.

He kissed my curls, running his hand up and down my arm. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

😌

Ttyl

-Sarah