"I hope"

Troye's POV

"Tro, you need to talk to him," Lilly said to me the next morning. "You're mad because he cares about you, and you're wasting the time you have with him."

I looked up at her from my chair, squinting against the sun. We were on the roof. I was feeling sorry for myself, and she was telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself. "He doesn't even want to be with me!" I argued.

"He didn't even say that. He loves you, you're crazy."

"He told me to stay here. He tried to say that I'll actually have something to live for after he's gone."

Lilly sighed, sinking into the chair next to me. "What about us? What about our crazy little circus that we run together?"

My eyebrows furrowed at her words. "You'll be fine, you always are. We barely spend time together anyways."

"If that's what you think, okay. But I see you as a brother. Losing you is gonna be total shit." Lilly sighed again and looked over to me. "But I understand. You're in love with him, madly, I see that."

"I don't want to leave you," I whispered after a long silence. "But I have too."

"Oh Troye," she muttered. "I love you, you fucking idiot."

"I love you too Lil."

"Now get your ass down stairs and say that to your boyfriend!" Lilly leaned over and pushed on me. I groaned but nodded.

"I hope he forgives me... And that he still... Loves me."

"I'm sure he does. Now get going."

-

This was v short but I'll probably do a double update

Ttyl

-Sarah