"My Troye Boy"

Troye's POV

Connor and I walked along the river on our way home from the town next to home. We actually had some nice finds; surprisingly finding food and finding some cute skirts that were musty but otherwise fine.

Due to the lack of zombies in the dear place I called home, you kinda had to expect there to be extra when travelling.

Connor and I together (more like me) had killed a large sum of 14 over the day.

"I had fun today," Connor stated as we walked along, hands clasped between us, swinging slightly.

"So did I," I replied truthfully.

He stopped me to look into my eyes after a few more steps. "I rea... I really fucking like you, my Troye Boy," he said. He words flowed with love and compassion as he told me this.

"I like you to," I said.

"But..." He pulled my hand up to his mouth and ghosted his lips over my knuckles. "I don't think I can say I like you anymore."

My heart stopped.

"Because," he continued, winding his fingers through my messy curls. "I think I'm in love with you, Troye Mellet."

I felt like sobbing right then and there. "You're a bitch you know that?" I snapped, glaring at him. "A bitch who I love back." I saw him breathe a sigh of relief before I kissed him. The kiss wasn't lust filled or rough, it wasn't rushed or full of desire. It was full of pure love.

Pure love, and that's all that I would ever need.

-
Aaaaaand that's a wrap!

I really hope you all enjoyed this story, I love it and like always will sob in the remembrance of the characters.

Iffffff you haven't already, check out some of my other books. I would suggest Little and Big, The Maroon and The Blue, and The House to start you off on a extended journey of me playing with your feelings.

Be sure to follow me on social media, because I'm thirsty for attention and I think I'm cool.

Instagram: Connorwearshats
Twitter: flfrantaWP
Tumblr: Fairylight-Franta
Snapchat: the2ndaphrodite

So yeah

Lemme know what you all thought

Ilysb

Ttyl

-Sarah