"Migranes"

Connor's POV

I woke up the next morning with Troye in my arms and fire in my head. It felt like hell had changed locations and decided to have a welcoming party in my brain. "OW!" I hissed, bringing my hands to my head.

Troye stirred beside me, looking up tiredly. I must have wore my pain on my face because his eyes widened right away. "Baby?" he asked, sitting up. "What's wrong?"

"M-my head," I replied, squinting my eyes at the dim light of the room as I looked at Troye. "My head hurts so b-bad."

Troye's eyes widened further as he climbed off of the bed, grabbing a skirt and underwear that had been discarded one of the nights prior. He quickly pulled them on (we had cleaned ourselves up and went straight to sleep last night) and then grabbed me clothes.

"Babe do you feel like you're turning?" Troye asked me, voice wavering.

I hesitated for a moment. I didn't want to say that I was indeed slowly beginning to lose control. My vision was blurring and I felt weak, but stronger at the same time. Like my legs wanted to give out, but that I had never ending energy. "Y-yes."

A whimper escaped Troye's lips. I could tell he was trying to be quiet as his body started to shake.

"Please T, don't freak out okay," I panted, crying out in pain as I grabbed at my hair. "Z-Zoë always said this would t-take time. The pain could be over in five minutes or it could take d-days to completely change. T-Troye-"

"You don't want to go through the pain. Don't worry my love, you don't need to," Troye said softly. Though his voice was wobbly I could tell he was trying to stay calm for me. He walked towards me, spreading his arms for a hug but I but I held my hand out.

"Don't! Don't come near me!" I panted.

He fell back. "No," he said. "I'm not afraid of you you're not changed yet. Please let me hold you."

I nodded slowly, allowing him to approach me and wrap his arms around me. "I will love you forever, no matter what happens," he whispered into my shoulder.

"I love you too Troye. I'm so in love with you."

Lilly walked into the room at that moment, and Troye let go of me and walked slowly to her. He whispered something to her, and she nodded sadly. She walked over to me, placing her hand gently to my forehead. "I'm so sorry Connor. And Troye," she added, stepping back from me and grabbing Troye in a hug. "When...?"

Troye looked at me. "He's in pain. I'm ready to go whenever he is," he smiled sadly. "Whenever you're ready, Con."

I nodded, gripping the wall to help me stand up. "The p-pain is so bad," I said. Tears fell from my eyes at the feeling. I hated crying in front of Troye, he was so strong.

"Can I just take a moment with Lilly?" Troye checked. I nodded. I'd be fine for a few minutes. "Please be quick. I d-don't want to be a-alone."

Troye nodded and took Lilly's hand, leading her out of the room to say their goodbyes. I felt so bad taking Troye from her.

A few minutes later they walked back in. Troye was smiling, and it wasn't the same sad smile from before. I looked at him confused. "Your pain is going to be over," he said with a grin. "We're going to be together forever. Are you ready?"

I stared at him for a moment before I started smiling as well.

"Let's go," he said, holding his hand out to me. He gave Lilly a kiss on her cheek and a one armed hug. "I'm sorry Lil's. If you don't want to see our... Bodies, just leave us there. It's fi-"

"It's okay. I'm going to give you a proper burial beside each other. I love you," she said hugging Troye back. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye," he whispered.

Him and I walked up to the roof of the hospital and stepped to the edge. "I love you so much Troye," I said.

"I love you too, Connor," he replied. We kissed, linked hands, and took the step.

-

Stfu this isn't done y'all get another chapter it'll be up in ten seconds

-Sarah