"You're Out"

Connor's POV

"Where have you been?!" Zoë snapped at me the second I stepped foot on base. "We were so worried! Are you hurt?"

"No, Zoë I'm fine."

"Where were you then?"

"I was with Tr- Miniskirt."

"All night?"

"Mhm."

"What were you-" she noticed my blush. "Oh."

"Yeah, um, so if you'd excuse me..."

"Connor, really though. I can't have you leaving like that. What if something had happened to you? What if something happened here and we needed you?"

"It was one night," I replied, getting quite fed up with all she was asking me.

"But Connor this is serious! You can-"

"And you don't control me. Now if you'd excuse me," I snapped, before turning and stomping away.

A few minutes after I got to my room, Alfie came in. To say he looked mad was an understatement. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he yelled at me.

"What are you talking about?"

He came to stand in front of me. "You should know by now that you do not ever talk to Zoe or I like that!"

"Like what?"

"Stop playing stupid with me, Franta. She was worried about you for fucks sake!"

"I was out for one night!"

"Without checking back!"

"What was I to do?"

"Come back and tell us what was happening so we wouldn't think you were dead somewhere!"

I stood up off my bed to face him. "Stop pretending you care, Alfie."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It would be easier for everyone if I was gone. It's not like we have enough food or supplies to go around! And if I can't go out for one night-"

"You know what?" he asked, cutting me off. "It would be easier without you here. We can move Ricky up to take your place, yeah? Cause you're fucking right. We have been trying our best to provide for everyone and you don't seem to realize." He took a deep breath and looked away from me and to the floor. "You're out. Be gone by tomorrow."

"Wait... what?"

"You heard me. You were right, we cant provide for everyone and we have people to take over your ranks. Get your things out, Ricky will be here soon."

I stared at him with my mouth agape as he left. I'd really fucked up. I had offended Alfie, not to mention yelling at the two people who were above me.

I gathered my things quickly and decided I would say goodbye. I walked down to where Kian, Jc, Sam, Marcus, Joey and Jim were seated. Ricky was probably moving, and Zoe and Alfie probably hated me enough that they didn't want to see me.

"Connor..." Joey muttered as I walked over to them.

"Hi guys," I said rather awkwardly.

"So you're leaving?" Sam aked.

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"Why were you so stupid?"

"I didn-"

"What are you gonna do? Where are you gonna stay?"

"Probably with Troye..." I decided.

"Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"No..."

"Well have fun with him. I dunno what we're gonna do without you here," Sam finished, getting up and leaving. I had been rather close to him, as well as Trevor.

"I'm sorry," I practically whimpered.

Jim sighed, looking me in the eye. "You need to be careful out there, okay?"

"I'm gonna try my best."

"I guess you'd better go," Kian sighed.

"Yeah... Bye guys."

I was leaving my family. I was leaving the men I had spent my last few years with, some whom I had known since I was a kid.

We finished our teary goodbyes and I was off, taking my few belongings with me. I was headed to Troye's to see if maybe he'd let me stay there.

God, I hope he let me stay there.

-

This sucks so bad omf sorry

Go to my Instagram @/ Connorwearshats and send me pictures of lesbians with cute animals please. I will love u forever and give u a shoutout next chapter if you like.

I'm so tired, failing at life, starving, and the only happy thing that happened today was the snapchat update.

Wait no... I also found that pic of Hannah Hart and nearly fell off the couch... That was good too...

Hahhahahaba im so heterosexual you're right mom

Ok

Since I'm gonna have a fit, I'm gonna go

Oh, and do I start referring to myself as single... Like I'm at a point that idek and I'm gonna flip I HAVENT BEEN SPOKEN TO IN A WEEK.

HELP.

Ttyl

-Sarah