"Miniskirt"

Connors POV

Once Miniskirt kicked us off "his" property, we had to go search for Joey, Jim and Marcus. It didn't take us too long, as they were already heading back towards us. "Joey!" I called once I saw him. "How'd it go?"

"It didn't. Nothing out there whatsoever. Place is totally cleared out."

I wasn't expecting them to find anything after I learned that this land had been claimed by Miniskirt. Just like our side of town, everything was claimed. "Yeah. There's a guy who owns this end. Didn't know till he came strutting up with a gun."

"Yikes," Marcus said, coming to stand on one side of Joey while Jim came to the other. "Any big trouble?"

"If looks could kill, yes. We'd all be dead."

"Good," Joey replied.

"Anyways," I started, waving the boys who weren't already with our group over. "I suppose we should get going before Miniskirt kills us all."

"Miniskirt?"

"He was wearing a miniskirt," Ricky explained as him and the other boys reached us.

"A miniskirt mixed with guns and the apocalypse?"

"He knew how to work it," I said, walking towards home.

///

"Where have you lot been?" Zoe asked us through a yawn as we walked into the house we called our (temporary) home.

"Ya, know, the usual. Out hunting for resources, getting attacked by men in miniskirts..."

"Troye?"

"Whom?"

"Kinda tall, skinny, curly brown hair, gorgeous blue eyes, pastel pink skirt, black and white converse," Zoe listed, filling in Miniskirts description perfectly.

"That would be he."

"What do you mean by attacked?"

"He came up behind us with a gun and told us off."

"It is his side of town, though."

"Who are we talking about?" Alfie asked, coming up behind Zoe and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Miniskirt," I replied.

"Troye." Zoe shot me a glare.

I shrugged leaving the room to go to bed. "See you tomorrow, Zo, Alfie."

"Night, Connor," They replied.

-

Conchobar calm down babe.

miNIsKiRT

ttyl

-Sarah

p.s. the next chapter is like 2000 words so look forward to that