"My Own Adventure"

Smut warning

Connor's POV

I had Troye back into our room and against the wall in no time. Our tongues and lips worked together as my hands ran up and down his sides and he ran his fingers through my hair. He moaned into the kiss every once in a while, spurring me on more.

I trailed my hand down his side, running past his rather prominent hip bones and down his thighs. I ghosted my hand over his bulge, earning a gaspy-moan to fall into the kiss.

He was already hard.

We continued to make out for a few more minutes before he pushed me back a few centimetres panting. "Fuck me."

"Desperate?"

"Mmm," he hummed, bucking his hips forward and moaning at the friction he was greeted with. "Daddy!"

Wait.

What did he just call me?

"I-I mean-" Troye stuttered, blushing as a stood still, looking at him.

"You kinky little shit," I hissed, grabbing his hair to pull him forward. He winced a little at my action, but moaned none the less. "I didn't know you could be so kinky, Princess. Always seemed so innocent, so vanilla." He moaned again, clearly loving the way I was talking to him. I jerked my hand away from his hair. "Get on the bed," I said roughly, slapping his ass as he scurried away.

He examined my face as he spread his legs, causing his skirt to ride up, revealing the black lace panties that he wore. I bit my lip as I examined him, looking at his hard cock straining against the fabric.

"Please..." Troye asked, pausing in between words. "Daddy?"

I lost it, hurrying to the bed and taking his clothes of hastily. I left the underwear on, loving the look of him in them. The way his pale skin contrasted against the dark material turned me on further in itself.

I felt Troye's hands run under my shirt, pulling it off of me. Troye moaned as he started to run his lips over my chest and abs. "My daddy is so fucking hot," he said in a raspy voice, continuing to allow his hands to travel over my back as he kissed at my skin. "May I?" he asked innocently, looking up at me with wide blue eyes as he gripped the button to my jeans.

"Go ahead," I confirmed. He smirked excitedly, hurrying to undo them, but then pulling them down at a excruciatingly slow pace. "Don't tease me, Troye," I said sternly. He whined, but quickened his pace, hurrying to take off my jeans and boxers at the same time. His eyes were darker then usual, but all of his features lit up when he saw me. "Like what you see?"

"Mhmm," he hummed, pressing his plump pink lips to my slit. I groaned at the action, feeling pleasure coarse through my dick and up my body. I moved to lay down on the bed, and he followed my actions quickly, staring hungrily at my erection. "Can I please suck you Daddy?"

My eyebrows raised slightly at how submissive he was being, but nodded. "Of course Princess. Show me how much you love Daddy's cock, yeah?"

He nodded eagerly, quickly moving to trail kisses up my underside. The whole daddy kink thing that Troye had just revealed was still confusing to me, but of course I wasn't complaining at all. It was really starting to grow on me. I moan tumbled past my lips as Troye sunk his mouth around me, ripping me from my thoughts. He sunk down till I was touching the back of his throat before bringing his head back up and sinking it down again. He got into a steady rhythm of bobbing his head, humming around me, causing vibrations to climb through me.