"Adventure"

Troye's POV

After Connor made his stupid old 'can you keep up with this old man' joke, he jumped off the bed and made a break for the exit.

"You gonna take a weapon?" I called with a laugh as he turned back.

"What do you have?" Connor asked, looking through my collection.

"I have these," I said with a wave to the wall. I put my machete in the holder that hung from my belt. "But Lilly also has some in her room."

Connor picked a gun off the rack and examined it before slinging it over his back and nodding.

"Now, Old Man, can you keep up?" I asked before bolting out of the room and skipping down the stairs. I could hear Connor running behind me, but he still hadn't rounded the last corner, giving me time to jump trough the window. I hid around the corner, jumping and yelling 'boo' as he rounded it.

He let out a cringingly high scream, as I made a grab for his hands to keep him from shooting me. I doubled over laughing when he stopped freaking out. "You little bitch," he muttered, but he was chuckling.

"I'm your little bitch though," I giggled back, standing on my tip-toes to give him a kiss.

(Clearly Troye is shorter in this story.)

"Mhm," he hummed into the kiss, wrapping his toned arms around my waist. "That's right, and don't you forget it," he whispered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder once he pulled away. We stood like that for awhile, just being close to one another. "I like you a lot," I said quietly.

"I like you more."

"I'd have to say I doubt that."

"Hmm, prove it."

"And how would you like me to do that?"

"Cancel the 'adventure' for a day?"

"I could deal with that."

-

Next chap shall be more of my horrible smut 😂

Am I relatable yet?

Today was cool but I was v tired bc of the allergy meds I took this morning, so more then once I was ready to beat a child with a mannequin.

Anywaaaaays

Ttyl

-Sarah