"Reality"

Third person POV

Connor sat up in bed quickly, panting at the falling sensation he had woken up to. That was all just a dream?

He frowned, laying back down. Everything had seemed so real... From the boy he had named Miniskirt to the fall down the stairs. He looked at his shoulder. It was clear. No bite mark. He looked around his room. Same clean white walls and posters of singers and sports players. His trophies from soccer were on the shelf he built with his dad, and his cloths were hanging in the closet, fresh from his mom washing them.

One part of him was happy that it was a dream. But the other part of him was sad that he'd never know that boy.

Connor sighed, climbed out of bed, made it perfectly like he did every day, grabbed clothes, changed, and left to find breakfast.

Did he lose his virginity through a dream?

Before going to the kitchen he walked into the game room, picked up all of his zombie video games, and placed them in his room so he could hit up eBay later.

"Good morning Con!" Cheryl greeted as he entered the room. His siblings were all sitting around the table eating, and his dad was already at work.

"Morning mom," he replied, grabbing a bowl to scoop some of the fruit his mom had set out into.

"How'd you sleep?" Dustin asked politely, getting up to put his dishes into the dishwasher.

Connor thought for a moment. Did he say he had the craziest dream ever? That he met a boy he loved? That he got attacked by a zombie? That he even saw zombies? "Well, thank you."

-

Connor walked to school like every other day, walking across the soccer field to meet up with his friends. "Hey Zoë!" he called as he approached the group. "Good morning everyone!"

Zoë, Alfie, Jim, Joey, Marcus, Jc, Kian, Sam, Trevor and Ricky all stood by the bleachers waiting for him. "Morning Con," they all coursed.

"Connor," Zoë started moving forward, this is Troye."

Connor's eyes widened as a curly haired, blue eyed, nose ring bearing, completely familiar figure turned to face him.

He was wearing a pink pleated miniskirt.

"Hello Connah," the new boy greeted in a familiar accent. "It's nice to meet you."

The End
-

There's your ending y'all are so ungrateful I s2g 😂

Vote again:

Zombies and Miniskirts 2?

Yes

Hell nah ya made all my feelins ded already.

Alright I'll be back again with the ending rant

Ttyl

-Sarah