FINALE/ newsletter

SHOUT OUT TO

lilvalerie31        GalaxyNajaa    TorishaCajuste    BabygirlQua    LEZZY_LA  justmemcdonald   jjboss532      kvingg_Mia   

 You all help make this shit possible! Hell yeah, fuckin' right!!

Btw GO READ MY NEWEST BOOK "Well hello, Mrs. Parker" ⚡⚡⚡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIYA P.O.V.

"So...do you feel like talking yet?" The white detective asked me

I sighed and sat back in my chair. "I only came to New York because of my sister. I get here and find out that my sister ain't here, she dead. I make a new friend. She was meant to be more than a friend but that's all she ended up being. We get close then I find out this bitch is the reason my sister is dead. So I go after her and shoot her moms up, and look where I'm at...Y'all aint neva wanted revenge on nobody?"

"Yeah, plenty of times but this isn't about us" The black detective said. "Now how do you know that this girl really murdered your sister?"

"She told me out her own mouth" I replied

They looked at each other in shock. Then and there I knew it was about to go down.

CAIDENCE P.O.V.

"alright baby, Uncle Zoe is coming to get you. He's on his way right now just sit tight okay" I sniffed, trying to make sure Leon was ready to go.

"Mhhm" He nodded.

"I want you to know that I love you baby, no matter who tells you that I'm a bad person or who tells you that I was gonna hurt you..remember that Kevin and I love you so so much..okay?"

He nodded once more. I kissed his forehead and walked upstairs to get his other toy when I heard yelling. I ran back downstairs to see my living room full of aiming guns. one of them slammed kevin against the wall and put him in handcuffs. "BRYSON TILLER YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE KIDNAPPING OF LEON PARRISH"

I saw Zoe behind the herd of police officers, looking hurt and shocked. "I'm sorry Caidence, I tried" He mouthed to me. He was just a little too late, and the cops beat him here.

"CAIDENCE DAWSON YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDER OF WHITNEY PARRISH" A cop yelled, pulling me from the staircase and slapping handcuffs on my wrists.

I felt tears running down my face as I watched a woman pick leon up and carry him out. Seeing this whole thing go down with me in the middle of it hurt my heart and blew my mind all at once. I didn't fight back, neither did Kevin. He just had a bitter look on his face. Not because they called him by the name he hates but because I'm in cuffs..and that's something he promised himself he'd never let happen.

'MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY" Leon cried out, trying to get out of the lady's arms

"that's not your mom, kid" I heard her mumble

When I passed Zoe I yelled out to him. "Don't let them take our house Zoey! Use our money to pay it off! Watch over our things! Tell Zi'are to stay out these streets and Take care of yo mama when she get out! You and Torri bury my mama right by Kev's ma!" I said

He nodded, trying not to cry. I saw Kevin pass him by, nodding. "Keep my shit alive bro" Kevin said to him, referring to our clothing line.

"Always man. Always" Zoe said, finally letting a tear fall

This isn't then end. On my mama's grave this ain't the end.

TORRI P.O.V.

It was just me and mily tonight, chillin'. Her pregnant ass eating up all the food though. Like is this really what I work for ma?