13×

SHOUTOUT TO THE TWO BEAUTIES sarah_luvs_ya13 & InfiniteDestiny !!!!! Y'all are some team players I swear and I'm grateful asf! I can't stress that shit enough yo! I've only been doing this book maybe two months and look at the reads, this has never happened to me so quick. I'm excited and I thank you all for helping make this possible. Keep it coming and so will I. Without further ado, I give you Chapter 13.

↓↓ ↓↓ ↓↓

CAIDENCE P.O.V.

When I got home Kevin was laying on the couch with some slow music playing. I walked around to the front of the couch and sat next to him. He dropped his phone in his lap and looked at me. I just sat and looked as well. Our personalities had created walls and our energies bounced off of each other, which shouldn't happen between lovers. But we had both received some blows to the heart just hours before now. I looked down at my lap and sat back.

He pulled me onto his lap. "...I'm sorry" he whispered

I shrugged. "we can't go back now...life has started for us and I don't know if we're ready-"

"As long as we stay together, we ready.....but these scholarships could mean a lot for us. I mean do you wanna hold up until we have the baby or-"

I sat up an looked at him. "NO. How could we? We-we've worked so hard" I removed myself from the couch and paced back and forth in front of him. "All the shit we've put out-it wouldn't make sence to give up the scholarships....." I stopped in my tracks. "We have to abort"

He stood up in front of me "You don't really wanna do that"

"But I really have to kevin...doesn't our future mean anything?"

"Yeah but killing this baby won't make you feel any better on the inside" He explained

"Yes it will...and-and you'll feel better too, I see that about you" I passed him, walking into the kitchen

He followed me"Caidence...don't turn into Tajah"

I stopped at the fridge then turned around slowly, looking him in the eyes " She got pregnant on purpose...This baby isn't OURS, Bryson! And it-it hurts me being the one who has to carry a reminder around about how life will never be what we wanted!....I don't wanna make you unhappy..I don't wanna make US unhappy" I sighed and folded my arms, resting my back on the fridge

He came closer and hugged me, resting his forehead on mine. "....then don't. We've come so far, we'll figure something out. Its not over"

"It feels like it" I cried, knowing it wouldn't be the last time

6 MONTHS LATER

This pregnancy has been bringing me down. I see it in Kevin's eyes too. We've stopped admitting how horrible the situation is but our energy tells it all. He's been trying to make me feel better in every way, I just feel that I can't come back from this. But I do understand that he doesn't want me to hurt. Its not like a stain on your white shirt, you DON'T temporarily forget about this. I'm seven months pregnant so how could I get it off my mind if its here to constantly remind me?

I haven't been going to school but with the help of my computer skills, and teachers who like me, I've been able to do assignments on the computer and still get as much credit as I ever would. Kevin told me I should try to enjoy myself before high school is over. I love him for being here for me but seeing his hurt from the inside out is breaking me down too. I never wanted to hurt him, and by carrying around this baby that's all I'm doing to the both of us. He doesn't want to go through the trauma of abortion but I'm ready.