19

CAIDENCE P.O.V.

SAME NIGHT

My right eye twitched and my finger quickly pulled the trigger, blowing her brains all over the sidewalk . Her body fell hard to the concrete. I stared at her as she laid there, bleeding out. I felt kevin's hand on my arm and I shook it off.

"Don't touch me" I said, calm on the outside, raging and hurt on the inside

"MOMMYYYY" I heard the voice of a small child call out and quickly turned my head

The young boy ran and kneeled next to her dead boy and cried his eyes out.

"...........Im-Im so sorry" I whispered, trying to collect my thoughts

"Caidence we gotta go" Kevin said

"Im sorry" I said, about to touch the little boy's shoulder

Then I felt myself being lifted off the ground and put in the car. We quickly took off, backing up then turning left. 

"I didn't know she had a kid" I whispered to myself

JANITA P.O.V. (Ivana's mom)

Ricardo never came back so I got out of there. I left on a flight to Atlanta where my mom was taking care of my Daughter that Ivana had never met named Karima.I wanted to tell about her sister but she might have mentioned it to Ricardo and he might have tried to find her and make her become a part his evil cult crap. it was bad enough that my sweet baby Ivana had to suffer but now she's in a better place, and Karima and I are on our way to Hawaii to start a peaceful new life.

"So, mom?" Karima spoke

"Yes honey?"

"When will I meet Ivana?"

ZOE P.O.V.

"So let me be clear" She cleared her throat. "You are now all mine"

"I was from the beginning, you can trust me Ma" I said

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Well then-" She took the last sip from her wine glass and placed it on the table. She then swung her leg around to the other side of me, straddling me. "Show me just how much I can trust you"

I put my hands on her waist. "Oh forreal? That's how you want it?"

"Damn right, I aint stutter and I know I woke you up" She bragged

"Shiid, just about but I don't think you ready" I told her, honestly

She sat up on me and folded her arms. "Oh so what? You just get me all tipsy for nothing? I aint with that" She said with an attitude

I smirked and rolled us over, pinning her down. "Nah lil mama, I aint get you tipsy, that was all you. Plus if I get up in you now and you get attatched that'll just be ashamed won't it?" I whispered in her ear with my right hand in her panties, rubbing her clit.

She stared me in my eyes, not saying a word. Just biting her lip and breathing a little harder. So I slowly slid my fingers inside of her.

I licked my lips. "Nah babygirl, where's all that talking you was just doing? I cant hear you now." I smirked, pumping in and out of her slowly

She opened her mouth but only moans came out and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Nothing to say?" I asked, starring directly at her