23~ Up in flames pt.2

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL TYPOS AND MSTAKES. THEY WILL BE CORRECTED. ONE CHAPTER LEFT, THE FINALE.

THIS CHAPTERS' SHOUT OUTS WILL BE ADDED IN LATER, I PROMISE

SIYA P.O.V. (6 MONTHS LATER)

My oh my oh my oh my, the lord has been doing me GOOD I swear!! Harley moved in a while back and ever since its been peaches and cream. Literally, because she likes peaches and cream on that cat when I kiss it...if you know what I mean. But anyway, We been out here hustlin' gettin' to this paper. She still doin' part time at the bar but she launched a new lipstick line and me? I'm out here doing shows, dropping singles, GETTING RICH!! I could get use to this New York life man.

of course you know since I got Harley here wimme, Caidence hasn't been coming over as much. Im loyal and all but cant nobody stop me from being dead ass attracted to Caidence. My lawwd! Don't get me wrong though, Harley is a bad bitch who stay on her grind but that's something her and Caidence got in common. What can I say, I like successful women and they like me too so im taking this shit a day at a time ya feel me?

I decided to slow down on finding Whitney's killer. Even though I miss her like hell, I cant waste my young life mourning and searching for answers I'll never find. Ya know? So all I gotta say is rest in peace babygirl, I still love you.

CAIDENCE P.O.V.

I've gotten back to my meditating and things are just as peaceful as possible. We got graduation in a week and I'm so excited. Kevin and I wanna go to japan the week after that. Yes, we're taking Leon.

Even though children weren't in the plans I have to admit that mommy mode has been a pretty fun challenge. Nobody's looking for him because no one knows what he looks like so we do go out and we do family things all the time. I do still remember how much pleasure there was in it just being Kevin and I here but I wouldn't trade this lifetime for the world.

So to Siya....my lightskin lesbian ass friend...went and got herself a girlfriend. I mean I'm not jealous or anything but the girl is so rude when I come around. She doesn't have to worry, I'm not a home wrecker and I'm definitely not trying to steal  anybody's GIRL. I mean really, come on now who would I be? I'm focused on my cap and gown, my money, my soon to be husband, and my family. Not Siya. We're still close friends no matter what. Who would've thought I'd become so close with the sister of a girl I murdered?

....

I was walking down the hallway with one of my earbuds in and I turned the corner to the restroom. When I walked in I was stopped by a girl. I'd seen her around school but we never ever talked.

"When are you gonna tell them?" She whispered with her hand on my shoulder

"Tell who what?" I asked, confused as fuck

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Tell that you killed whitney"

I pushed her off me and she looked just as shocked as I was. "I never killed anybody, crazy bitch!" I yelled

"Caidence..your friends..all of them aren't your real friends, that girl, she-she rats you out to everyone and plus...I was there that night. Across the street in my parked car..the only eye witness" She said

I looked around and then pushed her into the stall, locking it behind me. "What the hell do I have to do to get you to shut your mouth?" I asked her in a whisper

She sighed. "Loan me a gun. There's this guy that my mom owes money, he rapes her every time she comes up even a dollar short. I need to kill him"She explained with a serious expression