14

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL TYPOS

KEVIN P.O.V.

How would you feel if your girl "went to the bathroom" then when you call her up, she don't answer THEN you get word that she's in the hospital and that's all you know?!! That shit doesn't feel good at all. Why did she lie? Did she lie? I don't know shit about her situation right now. I wouldn't have been mad if I had known, if there's something I should have known. If she needed some dangerous shit handled, I'm good for that. She know that. What the fuck bruh?!

"Kev, where is she?!" Torri asked, running out of nowhere

"She in the back, I still ain't seen her yet" I said

"Man....FUCK  BRUH" She yelled before she kicked the trash can across the room

She  crashed down in the seat next to me. We sat there in sad silence until I heard a voice I ain't heard in a minute. I looked up.

"Before you say anything  about me being here, hear me out"

I stood up with the first thing crossing my mind: This lil nigga hurt her...he is finished

I took one step and Torri stood up in front of me, stopping me with her hand on my chest.

"Hold on Kevin. So you mean to tell me you the reason Cai in here?" She said walking towards him slowly. "You did this?"

"Nah I swear, Cai was in the theater with me and Ivana. She had a knife and Ivana tried to pull it away from her but it turned on her and I fell on her"

"YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!" I yelled, still standing behind Torri

Before I knew it I had him up against the wall with one hand around his neck. All I saw was red. I stared him dead in his face with every thought that involved killing him dead. Right here.

"Sir please s-stop. Your wife is okay. You can go back and see her now just..let him go"

I let him go and he violently crashed to the floor. I followed the doctor through the double doors and down the hall to her room. He stepped out of the way and I walked in. The first thing I noticed was that her stomach was flat.

"Cai..." I whispered, standing over her

She didn't look at me, she kept her eyes fixed on her hands which were laying flat on her stomach. "Yes?"

"What the hell is going on?...You were gone to-wherever you were then you end up here"

"Kevin-Bryson" she looked me in my eyes and I sighed because she calls me by my first name when she's about to be brutally honest. "I wasn't on my way to the restroom like I told you I was. Devon had been texting me all day, he heard I came to school and he wanted to apologize and-" She looked at the door with her eyes wide open. "And I just wanted to kill him. He had hurt me and he put a child in me"

I sighed hard and sat down in the chair next to her bed. I rested my face in my hands and thought. Why?

She looked at me. "I couldn't take it anymore, I told you before that I see it in you that this isn't what we wanted-" she tried to make an excuse

"You could have fucking died Caidence" I stood up again. "I can live with a child that ain't mine, how the fuck imma live without you?!"

CAIDENCE P. O. V.

"I'm sorry I just-"

"It didn't matter that damn much Caidence...You lied to me, and look where it got you"  he pointed out. He was right too..

I looked down and let tears drop on the sheets on my hospital bed. "I needed power, I was greedy...I'm sorry" I confessed

There wasn't another sound except the sound of him leaving the room. I cried harder. I should have just stayed with Kevin. But I needed to feel that Devon got what he deserved. It was killing me dead and now it almost literally has killed me. Dammit.

MILYON P.O.V.

I've been blowing up Devon's phone all day. Why isn't he answering? I really need to talk to him, I have a surprise that I think he's gonna like. If he'll just answer his damn phone!

I was uptown, passing by UAB hospital. I saw a dude that reminded me of Devon. Waaaait...

"Oh my God that is him!" I yelled to myself as I made an illegal U-turn and pulled up behind the hospital. I got out of my car and ran to him.

"DEVON" I yelled with a huge smile

When he saw me his face flushed. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Mil-m-milyon"  he stuttered

"Yes yes baby it's me" I pulled him into a tight hug. "I've missed you so much my love"

DEVON POV

I just wasn't expecting Milyon to be here. She's been hitting my phone all day but it's been a hell of a day today. I didn't feel like having to explain my current situation to her. She's the last person I wanna disappoint.

I couldn't even think when I saw her. She put her arms tight around me and I slowly did the same. How the hell am I gonna break this to her?

"So, what are you doing here hun? Everything alright?" She asked after pulling away from my hold

"Yeah-well, nah. I'll explain later. Let me take you out and I'll explain over a lunch" I offered

"Devon are you alright?"

"Just please Mil.."

"O-okay"

•••••••

"Then I fell on her and now she's in the hospital" I finished the story, deeply ashamed.

She had a few tears in her eyes. Her face was red and she kept shaking her head "no". Like I said, I didn't wanna disappoint her but she would be more let down if I lied about it.

"So....." She started then broke down. "Devon, you raped this girl" She cried hard. "What the hell happened to you? You were so sweet and loving when I knew you. You-you let this evil trick get you into all this mess and you told both of these girls you loved them and this whole time you've been texting me how much you love me. When did you become such a liar?"

"I'm not a liar Mil. I do love you and I was in love with them both at one point in time. I just wanted to apologize for hurting her and she has a man"

She stopped and looked at me. Her nostrils flared as another tear rolled down her soaking wet face. "When was the last time you told this girl you loved her?"

"Mil stop"

"When Devon?"

I sighed. "Today in the theatre"

"That's it, I'm done. I'm catching a cab" she started collecting her things.

"Milyon don't leave me, you know I'm better than this" I begged

She put her stuff back down and sighed. She looked me in the eyes and just doing that I can tell hurt her. "Devon, I still love you but I just don't know how to deal with this. I mean yeah I know about spells and witchcraft and shit because of where I come from but dammit. Uggh...my god. I'm gonna go get a hotel and I guess I'll see you tomorrow when I've somewhat processed this all"

"Alright..but try to forgive me before tomorrow morning Mil, I can't lose you" I said

"It'll be hard but I will try. I'll hail a cab , See ya" she said before getting up from her side of the booth then leaving

IVANA POV

I held my breathe and jumped off the chair. I gasped for air that I could no longer receive, life was over and my feet dangled. The happiest I've been in a lifetime. I just hope Caidence can now live happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP Ivana 🌹