10

S/O to cxshin-dee you're a new reader but you support and you followed me so thank you so much boo!!!

KEVIN P.O.V.

I walked upstairs, hyped about unboxing this stuff for our site. I walked into Cai's room and heard the shower running. It smelled like sex in here. What the hell? I put the boxes down and noticed Cai's underwear and pants were in the floor. She leaves her area extra clean so something's gotta be up.

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Cai?"

She yelled out in a cracking voice. "NO. D-DON'T COME IN I'M DIRTY!!"

"Caidence what are you talking about?" I walked in and the room was invisible because of all the steam.

I opened the shower curtain and she was sitting in the tub, hugging her knees, letting water drench her face first. She was gulping the scalding hot water trying to breathe. I quickly turned the water off and picked her up out of the tub. I carried her out and laid her down on the bed. She grabbed the sheets and quickly covered her body. I kneeled in front of her.

"What's wrong with you caidence? You could have drowned yourself! Do you know what it would do to me if you were gone!?"

She sobbed. "I'm sorry I just - didn't know what to do anymore, you weren't here Kevin. They hurt me and you weren't here!" She yelled

"What are you talking about Caidence?!"

"THEY RAPED ME!!!" She blurted then dropped her head in her hands

My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't speak, my mind froze. My heart fell into my stomach. "I'm....I'm so sorry babygirl" I whispered before puling her into my arms. "I should have listened to you when you told me to stay home-I-I should have listened. I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry"

A single tear fell from my eye as I suddenly grew angry. I wiped it away and looked at her. She lifted her head up and stared at me with bloodshot eyes. I shook my head. "Who did this?"

"I don't know, I tried to fight them off but there were so many of them and..." She sighed and sniffed. "There was a familiar smell in the air" she shook her head and looked over at the window. ".....but it just can't be"

"It can't be what???" I asked, semi yelling

She turned her attention back to me. "He smelled like Devon"

............

"No! Don't leave again, handle it tomorrow I'm begging" she said, latching onto me

I saw the hurt in her eyes. I can't leave her again tonight. "...Aight...but I swear to God tomorrow his ass is mine"

I sat on the edge off the bed with her in my lap. She laid her head on my shoulder and relaxed. I held onto her like it would be my last time. This is the love of my life and if somebody hurts her,they meet their maker. She's the sweetest girl. I just don't know who would wanna hurt her. I'm furious right now but I need to stay calm for her sake. She went into shock after what them motherfuckers did to her, it messed her up inside.

She jumped like she got the chills then hugged me tighter. "Kevin talk to me, I need to hear your voice"

"...I promise you from now until forever that nobody will ever have the chance to hurt you ever again. I love you and I know you love me. I thank you for sticking by my side babygirl. Imma do the same for you" I told her. Her body shivered as I spoke to her

I got up and laid her down in bed then laid next to her. I could feel her body still making vibration. It hurt seeing her like this. This shit hurts deep down. It's almost as bad as seeing my mom the way I did when she died. That tore me apart but for Cai I have to be strong. She'll never fight another night alone.