8

PLEASE EXCUSE ALL TYPOS, THEY WILL BE CORRECTED

S/O TO   -AppleBooty for voting!! ilysm

(ALL READERS, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ON WHETHER YOU ARE TEAMDEVON OR TEAMKEVIN)

♦ Remember that ONLY followers that support get shout outs. If you don't follow me and you support and you were looking for a S/O, might wanna follow me first. 

~~~~~~~~~~

1 WEEK LATER

KEVIN P.O.V.

Cai been kinda gettin' close with lil dude. I ain't completely fell back yet, I'm just waiting on that right time, ya feel me? She ain't really a regular girl so ain't no rushing her. Me and her been chillin' like we usually do and she still been in her feels or whatever. I can just tell he sparking her attention. I still ain't scared. Plus, I got a real good feeling that lil dude boutta fuck up somewhere.

(COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT KEVIN'S OPINIONS ON DEVON)

DEVON P.O.V.

Ivana just called me and told me to come over. She hasn't been to school in a week so I'm going over to see what's up with her. I know she's been through a shit load so I hope when I get there, she's not sitting in the corner growling at me or some shit. I need to hurry up, she might be about to commit suicide.

WHEN HE GETS THERE

I walked in after unlocking the door with the key from under the mat. As many times as I've been here, I always forget where her room is. I shut the front door behind me when her mom walked in from the kitchen.

"Hi honey, how are you?" she said, hugging me with a huge smile

I hugged her back. "I'm alright Ms. Green. Where's Ivana?"

"Oh she's upstairs. You two keep it down up there alright?'

"Yes ma'am" I said before making my way upstairs

When I got to her door I knocked because it was closed. I heard her yell for me to come in. When I walked in she was standing in front of the window with her back facing me. She was wearing black, lace lingerie. Her hair was hanging down her back and she was poking her butt out. I opened my eyes wider and blinked hard to make sure I wasn't dreaming or some shit.

"Umm... Ivana" I said, not knowing what the fuck to think or do

She stayed in her stance, still facing the window. "She tried to take you Devon..." she said lowly

"What? Are you talking about Caidence?'

"......she just doesn't understand that I can give you much more baby" She said then turned around. "I can give you all you've ever dreamed of" she bit her lip

"Ivana I told you already I'm not going there with you-"

"yeah AGAIN....you never said again...you loved it the first time so why won't you just come on back home" she started as she walked towards me. "Between these legs of mine...I'm all yours" she ran her hands down the sides of my face. "Just like it use to be"

I looked into her eyes, trying to resist. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't ignore the fact that what Ivana and I use to have was real. She was my first. I know I told Caidence I was waiting for her but Ivana and I had sex a long time ago. I'm not a virgin. It was more like love making, believe it or not.

"Ivana don't..." I said, looking her in the eyes

"and why not?" she asked

I had no answer. Everything outside of this room left my mind and I wanted her again. I don't even remember why its wrong to be alone with her right about now.