KEVIN P.O.V

I woke up and Caidence was putting her shirt on as soon as I opened my eyes. I checked my phone and the time is 10:00! We got thirty minutes to get to school.

"Cai, can you drop me at home?" I asked, trying to wake up

"Good morning to you too Kev, sure I'll take you home"

WHEN KEVIN GETS HOME

I took a shower and brushed my teeth then got dressed in some dark blue jeans, a plain black t-shirt with all black roshes. I picked my hair out again and sprayed some cologne on, Caidence's favorite. I put on my gold chain then got all my stuff and when I went downstairs my step dad walked in the front door. We both paused and looked at each other. He came all the way in and locked the door.

"..Kevin" he finally spoke

"Ricardo" I said

"You on your way to school?"

"Where else, I mean it is Wednesday morning" I said as I fixed my watch on my wrist

He sighed. "Right"

"You seen my mama"

"Nah, I figured she'd be here" he lied

"You sure you don't know?"

"Positive. I wouldn't lie to you man" he lied again

"How the fuck would I believe you in a million years man?" I asked with a serious tone

"Kevin, come on mann, I wouldn't lie to you or ya mother" he came towards me

I bumped into him as I passed him and left in my car. I rode the bus yesterday morning because I didn't feel like driving myself but my car is a shiny red bimmer. When I got to school, I saw Ivana's friends crowded around her. She spit in the girl's face and the girl just stood there looking shocked. I went over there and moved the girl out of the way.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DONT SPIT ON PEOPLE IVANA" I yelled at her

She smiled. "Kevy boo, that bitch is not my kind" she rubbed my chest "She's not our kind..she's burnt"

My eyes filled with hate and my nostrils flared. I slapped her hands off my chest. "Aight, bet. I see you messing with her again, imma drop kick the fuck out of you bitch!"

I grabbed the girl by the wrist and took her in the school. She was wiping her face off. I can't imagine the shit I would do if somebody spit on me. They would not see another day, that's a promise.

"Why the hell you let her do that?" I asked her

"She kicked me put of the clique, I'll do anything to get back in but you messed that up for me kevin. Thanks a lot" she said before walking off

"I JUST SAVED YOU" I yelled to her

She kept walking. I just don't see how these people get so far up her ass, its sad that people have to "belong" in order to survive. Its pitiful dude, and I'm darkskin too so how am I Ivana's "kind"? the girl was darker than me though, a lot darker.  I went to my locker and Caidence walked up to me with a sad facial expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked before pulling her into a hug

"You're not camping out with me anymore" she giggled

I smiled and closed my locker. "Its cool, I'm still here anytime you need me"

"Sounds good to me bud" she patted my back and pulled away from the hug