15~ Take Care Of You

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES AND TYPOS, THEY WILL BE CORRECTED

JANITA P.O.V (ivana's mom)

"Ricardo SHE HUNG HER FUCKING SELF!! Doesn't that mean anything to you?!" I yelled

"Janita baby.." He sighed "This was bound to happen. She was going through a lot" he brushed it off

I paused and looked at him. I got up and started punching him with everything I had in me. "YOU-MOTHERFUCKING-BITCH-MY DAUGHTER IS-DEAD"

He grabbed my hand and looked at me with a smile.

"You put all that shit in her head and she went crazy. It's your fault." I said then spat on him

He nodded and wiped it off his face. "Okay.Okay."

"I'm done being scared of you Ricardo. Get THE FUCK-out my house" I mean mugged him
He nodded again and laughed before finally exiting the front door with his car keys. I'm fucking done. I have to get the hell out of here.

KEVIN P.O.V

I was on my way to the grave yard to see my mama and as I passed the woods, I saw Ricardo's car. That nigga who killed my mama and claimed to love her. I never saw him again after that so I think a lil reunion would be okay right about now, if you know what I mean.

RICARDO P.O.V

I drug her through the trees and tried to find a good spot to hide her. It hurts to see her go, I taught her so much.

I finally stopped when I found the right spot and I heard leaves ruffle behind me. I turned around but I didn't see anyone. I turned back and saw Kevin.

He grabbed me in a quick choke hold. "Long time no see lil' nigga"

KEVIN P.O.V.

"How..how did you find me?" He struggled to speak

"Yo punk ass tryna get rid of a body next to the grave yard my mama in?" I laughed. "Who's this? Your other wife?" I kicked the opening in the bag and saw ivana's face. I jumped back a little bit because I just wasn't expecting to see that. I kept my hold on him though.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled. "What the fuck is this bruh?"

"My step daughter hung herself, I ain't do this Kevin"

"Yo step-So you was cheatin' on my moms? You was playing her just to kill her?!!" 

"It-it wasn't like that Kevin. I loved your mom"

"STOP fucking lying to me nigga! You done"

I let him go and as soon as he turned to face me, his brains were all over the leaves. I looked down at ivana's eyes, wide open. I shook my head and went back to my car and pulled off. As I drove past the grave yard I thought of my mama.

"That nigga ain't hurting nobody else ma...I got you"

MILYON P.O.V.

I love Devon, I do. I came all this way to be with him so I might as well forgive him and try to help him. It took a long night of hard thinking to come to the conclusion that I would actually try with him. He texted me and told me to meet him at a park with the bestfriend of the girl he put in the hospital. I wanna see what her point of view is on this and how she feels. I wanna help any way I can.