22~ Up in flames pt. 1

S/O to @spiffy_102 @AshantiGibson @Ashley_620 @mufvkin_NAJ (sorry y'all names ain't in orange, I'm writing on my tablet so they won't show up as actual wattpad users)

Y'all this book bout over, we got like 2 chapters left and this is one of them. The Sequel is coming in July. Should it be sooner? Comment if y'all sad or happy or whatever type of thoughts y'all have. Do y'all want a sequel? Was this book good? Any characters you don't want in the sequel? Let me know what you want, this is all for you and because of you.

EXCUSE ALL TYPOS AND MISTAKES, THEY WILL BE CORRECTED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER

SIYA P.O.V.

Cai comin' to my studio session today. She planned to bring her nigga but I have no interest in meeting him. I mean, I'm no nigga and I aint got a dick but I could fuck her better every night WITHOUT THE STRAP than he could any day. That's facts mama.

I got word that Whitney's kid's name is leon and he's three years old. I also got word that she got shot over some nigga. Still ain't got all the pieces together yet but I ain't gon' sleep on that shit til' I'm sleepin' in my grave. Ya dig?

I been fucking fire with the rhymes lately. I wrote and recorded my first New York made track last week and Manny thinks its hot, Slime thinks its hot so now I'm just seeking Cai's approval. Is it crazy that I wrote the song about her?

KEVIN P.O.V.

Me and Caidence goin' to her lil' friend studio session today after school. Considering we just got 30 minutes left, we boutta duck out right now.

"I'm so fuckin' hungry" She whined and sat back in her seat

"You wanna stop and get something?"

"nah, lets go straight home so I can get changed" She said

"Don't be dressin' all sexy for this chick Cai, I ain't really liking this situation too tough" I told her

"Awwww baby you jealous?" She laughed

"Nah I ain't jealous, I just need you to know...." I stopped at the red light then leaned over and kissed her neck as my hand made its way between her thighs. "I'm the only one who can make this pussy wet" I said then kissed her neck again. "You understand that?"

"I dunno, do I?" She teased

I pressed my fingers against her clit and she jumped a little bit. "I said do you understand that, and I expect respect when I'm talkin' to you"

"y-yes daddy I understand" She stuttered

"Aight then" I kissed her lips and then pulled off from the now green traffic light

When we got home she switched her FAT ass upstairs and I couldn't help but smack it.

"Owwwww, babyyyy stop it" She whined

"How you expect me to keep myself together all the time if you look so damn good all the time Cai? It ain't fair" I told her

We entered the bedroom and she bent over near the nightstand to plug her charger up. I grabbed her waist and slammed into her ass.

"Now if I was to just fuck the shit outta you right now would you be telling me to stop?"

She stood up and I picked her up, carrying her to the bed. I started grinding on her like we were skin to skin. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, so I leaned down and whispered in her ear.