Part 36

"What are we going to do now?" I ask. We had all driven back to the diner and are now sat in the unfinished diner, Axel's team and Dr Roberts said goodbye, saying they had other things to do.

"I don't know." Mr Blackbourne says. I lean more into Gabe who I am sat next to, his hands idly playing with my hair. If Mr Blackbourne doesn't know, then that makes me worried. Kota has my feet in his lap and looks to be counting my toes. He looks up at Mr Blackbourne.

"I don't think she would try something again, if we stayed away from the house, but I think we should let her cool off before being seen again. We can't go to Victor's, with Muriel being there..."

"I could tell security, they wouldn't let her back in." Victor says.

"Let's stay away for now, but I would still do that. We could all split up going to separate houses, as they don't know where we live, and then we wouldn't overload any of our families." Kota says. There are shouts of 'I'm getting Sang' from all of them I sigh. I don't really want to leave any of them, and I don't think I could choose if I did. Also, no one mentioned the guy in the mask; we don't know what he wants or knows. He could easily know where they live. When he picked me up in his car, he talked as if he knew a lot about them. Did they even see him when we were leaving? I speak my thoughts.

"Did you see the masked guy as we were leaving?" I ask quietly, but I am drowned out by the guys arguing over who gets me.

"Oy! Trouble's speaking." Gabriel shouts, obviously hearing me. The room goes silent, all eyes on me. I put my finger up to my lip.

"Did anyone see the guy in the mask as we were leaving?" They all shake there heads.

"No. The same guy who kidnapped you?" Dr Green asks. I nod.

"I saw him, when we left the first time." North says, Silas nodding in agreement.

"He was sat in the living room as we were leaving the second time, and he didn't do anything, but he could know where you live. He seemed as if he knew a lot about you when I was kidnapped by him." I tell them. They exchange glances.

"Maybe we should stay away from our own houses. Miss Sorenson is right." Mr Blackbourne says. I sigh slightly; I might not have to spend tonight without them all.

"What are we going to do? Sleep here for the rest of our lives?" North asks.

"No. We are going to find out what the guy in the mask wants, he didn't seem to want to hurt Miss Sorenson, and then sort out Miss Sorenson's step mother and Muriel." Mr Blackbourne says. "Mr Coleman, Mr Morgan and Mr Griffin we need camping supplies if we are going to be staying here for the night." Gabe groans but stops playing with my hair. He stands up patting me on the head.

"I'll be back soon, Trouble, so don't move." I grin and hold my breath, trying to stay still.

"Jesus! Breathe Sang Baby." North says loudly. I let out my breath, and giggle. Gabe chuckles.

"I'll allow you to breathe, just this once." He says winking.

"Be careful." I tell them. Victor and Nathan, as they walk past me, pat me on the head like Gabe did. A minute later I hear the car leave the parking lot.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! Sorry for the long wait! I promise it won't be long until the next one. ;)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)