Part 15

A/N Sorry if I confused anyone by changing my username, I am still the same writer. I didn't like my old one, and wanted to change it to something better. :) Here's the next bit. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I think I am going to take a short break from updating every week, I want to concentrate on writing some more into the story so I can give you loads of updates at once, and go back and edit the posts I have already done. If you read my other stories as well I will be doing it on them as well. !!!!!!Don't worry I will keep updating but not as often as I have been!!!!!! Enjoy!

CC ;)

The car ride back to Sunnyvale Court was silent. We pulled up to Nathan's house, and I got out not speaking to the boys. I followed them all into the living room and decided to sit by myself. I waited for them all to sit down around the room and then asked my first question.

"Who are you?"

"Dakota Lee."

"Victor Morgan."

"Silas Korba."

"Nathan Griffin."

"Gabriel Coleman."

"Lucian Taylor."

"North Taylor."

"Dr Sean Green."

"Owen Blackbourne."

"I know all of your names, I want to know what the Academy is, and why you keep secrets from me."

"We don't keep secrets from you, princess."

"Victor, don't lie to me, I'm your mate I know you're keeping something from me. I go to find you when I get kicked out of my house, and you don't respond to me, in my mind or on my phone. I sit on Nathan's porch waiting for you to come home and then you are all having a sort of meeting, and you all agree that you all can't love me and you have to be careful about how you tell me."

"Sweetie, you didn't stick around to find out the rest, we all wanted to stay with you and love you, but didn't want to scare you away by all declaring our love for you all at once, you do need to stop listening in to conversations, just ask what you want to know, we might not be able to tell you everything but we will tell you what we can."

"That's what I'm talking about, you won't tell me anything." The boys all look at each other, communicating without saying anything. I try to probe their minds and get a wall. I sigh and throw my hands in the air.

"Wait, Trouble, how long were you stood at the window, did you see or hear anything else?"

"I don't know. Was I meant to see something else? Meanie, is there anything you want to tell me?" I say with a smile. He breathes a sigh of relief,

"No Trouble." He shares a look with Luke and Dr Green before turning back to the silent conversation they were having. I was getting bored sitting here doing nothing, looking at them looking at each other. I stood up and stretched. I was sitting back down when the silence of the room was broken.

"That's fucking bullshit! She should know!" North shouted out angrily. This caused me to jump and miss the chair completely, my bottom landing on the hard floor instead of the softness of the seat.

The boys looked to me, who was now on the floor.

"Are you OK aggele mou?"

"Yeah, North just made me jump." I said getting up rubbing my now sore bottom.

"Sorry, Sang Baby." North says looking guilty.

"I'm OK."

"Earlier you told us that you were kicked out of your house. Why?"

"Nope, you don't get to ask the questions until I have finished. I want to know what you are." Mr Blackbourne sighs, rubbing his face. He nods to Kota who is the next to speak.

"We have already told you that Ashley Waters is not our actual school and we are only their temporarily. We usually go to a place called the Academy. The Academy is an establishment, for shifters, but also a couple of normal humans, where we use our powers for good, everyone is in a family/team. Your family members are always there for you and you go on missions with them. As you can probably guess we are all on a team together. We can't tell you what sort of missions we do as you are not in the Academy. We will now try to be as truthful as we can, but if we can't talk about it we'll tell you why. We're not the bad guys. Today we were on Academy business." He explains.

"Anymore questions?"

"Can I see the video?" I ask North.

"What video?" Gabe asks.

"You did see, didn't you Peanut?" I can't hold it anymore and nod, bursting out into laughter. The others joined in on my laughter except for Gabe, Luke and Dr Green who looks confused. Realisation dawned on their faces slowly.

"You fucking filmed it?! Did we actually have to do it, or was it all a big fucking joke." The boys just keep laughing.

"It's not over, we'll get you back. Oh and you Missy," he says pointing his finger in my face, "I haven't forgot about getting you back for cheating at Xbox." Gabe says.