Part 4

The next couple of days I sneaked out and went over to Kota's or Nathan's. Gabe took me shopping for a new wardrobe full of clothes; we swam in Nathan's pool and played video games at Kota's. It was the Friday before school started on the Tuesday and everyone was having a sleepover at Kota's (including Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green). I had been eating and drinking stuff from the bag all week and had been feeling the effects of the drug wearing off, I could feel a stronger pull towards the guys and could feel Melody better. Today I had been feeling very empty, like I was missing something. I stepped up to Kota's door and I could feel Melody going crazy. I knocked on the door and I could hear shuffling in the house before the door opened to reveal Kota. I suddenly got an onslaught of spice hit my nose. Mate. I heard Melody say as I said it out loud. Kota looked shocked. It quickly wore off and he pulled me into a hug. Sparks shot up my arms form where I was touching him and where he was touching me. He sniffed my neck and growled. He let me go and then pulled me into the living room. Eight other scents hit my nose. Moss and berries, the ocean, cypress and leather, floral (A/N: Gabe's will keep changing), vanilla, musk, ginger and spring soap. Like before I heard Melody say Mate as I said it out loud. All of the boys turned to me with the same shocked look on their faces as Kota. Nathan was the first to recover and ran towards me and pulled me into a hug sniffing my neck, like Kota he growled. I was passed around the boys and they each hugged and sniffed me.

"Um... hi." I laughed.

HI! I heard Luke's voice in my head. I spun around and faced him.

"How did you do that?"

We're mates now so we can feel each other's emotions and if someone has a strong emotion then you can see through their eyes like pain or anger and we can also calm them down by touch. We can also talk to each other in our minds and read each other's minds like a pack link. Cool huh?

This is so cool! I heard Gabe say in my mind.

You know we are in the same room and can talk out loud to each other. Kota joins in.

That would be no fun. Nathan interjects.

Can you block each other out? North asks.

I think you can but why would you want to? Victor asks

Yeah North why would you want to miss our awesome company? Dr Green says.

Έλα Βόρεια, παραδέξου το, σας αρέσει αυτό το πάρα πολύ. (Come on North, admit it, you love this too.)

If you have anything else to say, say it out loud. Mr Blackbourne commanded.

"How do you block out people?" I asked.

"You imagine that there is a wall between you and the other person. If you want to talk to just one of us then all you have to do is imagine a wall between the people you want to block out. I don't know why you would want to though."

"I don't I just want to know." I lied, if my mom punishes me now I know how to stop them from checking on me. I looked around to see if any of the boys heard my thoughts but it looks like no one did.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"As there are nine of us, all we have to do is bite you to leave a mark, we don't have to actually mate to complete the process, but as we have only known you for a week we should wait until you are ready to mark each other."

"Um...OK." I said with a smile. I was glad that we didn't have to mate as I wasn't ready for that yet.

"OK now that is out of the way, what are we doing? We have to do some girly shit!" All of the boys laughed. "For Sang, you bastards!"