Part 27

I run down the big staircase and come out into a big entrance hall. I sniff the air and run towards where it was leading. I can hear that the boys are hot on my tail. I push myself faster and burst into a room. I look around and see that I am in living room, it was grand and looks like it's from a magazine or museum. The room looked untouched and not lived in.

"Sang Baby, what the fuck are you doing here?" North says looking towards me. He was holding a man back, along with Silas, by an arm. Victor was stood across from him with a bruised cheek. The man looked like an older and more tanned version of Victor. His eyes though were different. Where Victor has warm, fire eyes, this man has cold, hard eyes. This must his father. I see North's grip loosen, and the man takes advantage of it. He pulls his arm from North's grip and swings it around and punches Silas, and is able to get free and shift. I scream and rush forwards and shift as well. Unlike Victor's wolf, this wolf is the most vicious wolf I have seen. The boys look at each other, gauging what they should do. Mr Blackbourne shakes his head and his voice comes into our heads.

"No one else shifts, as much as we want to hurt him, he is still Mr Morgan's father and he will end up dead if we all shift."

"Go ahead, he deserves to be dead." Victor replies.

"No. No one else shifts."

"What about Trouble?" Gabe ask. Mr Blackbourne sighs and says.

"Miss Sorenson, can take care of herself, we need to start trusting that. But, if she gets hurt, of course you can shift." I smile inwardly; they are trying to trust me.

I walk forwards growling, Melody has taken over. Victor's dad looks at me with amusement. He takes a step forward. I stop. He keeps walking until he is standing over me. He bends his head down and licks my neck. I cringe away, as I hear the boys all growl loudly. Victor's dad lets out a wolfy chuckle. He steps back pleased with himself and shifts back right on front of me. I . I feel him walk up to me and stroke my fur. I growl and snap at his hand.

"You're a feisty, sexy, little thing aren't you?" The boys growl and Nathan runs forward, punching him straight in the face. He falls to the floor, clutching his nose.

"When you're all finished with her, give her to me and I'll show her what she was missing." Nathan punches him over and over again. Kota walks over to the couch and gets a blanket and throws it over Victor's dad.

"Mr Griffin stop, that's enough." Mr Blackbourne says.

"Why cover me? I'm sure that the bitch loved what she was seeing." He says, going to uncover himself. The boys form a barrier around me, so I can't see what was happening. I hear a thud, and then silence.

"OK, Pookie, you can shift back now, you can use my shirt." Dr Green says. He drops his shirt down and then turns back around. I shift back and pull the shirt over my head. I was upset about destroying the clothes as they were comfy and warm.

"Done." I say. They all turn around to me.

"Do you realise how stupid that was Sang Baby?!" North shouts. I look around them and see that Victor's father was on the floor unconscious.

"You were in trouble." I say, quietly.

"We can take care of ourselves." He says loudly.

"So can I!" I reply at the same volume.

"Can we continue this somewhere else? I don't want to be here when he comes back to consciousness." Victor says.

Here you go! Hope you liked it!

What did you think?

What is going to happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!
CC ;)