1 - meet the queen bee

A/N

NEW STORY! YAY! THANKS FOR READING YALL. oh and I put a pic of Lila up there. (jbunzie w blonde hair) band her name is pronounced LIE- LAH. oKAY ILL WRITE NOW

.....
LILAS POV
"I'm here" I said snootily as usual, walking in to school. I was known for being the schools queen bee. Either you wanted to be me,be with me, or both. I walked up to her best friend Kylie's locker. "hey" I smiled. "oh hi!!" Kylie said back. Kylie was known for being the most dumb girl you'd ever meet. but she was pretty and not to mention filthy rich, so she was immediately as on top as me, well, almost. she had on a purple dress, a black Chanel bag, a pair of diamond earrings, and a pair of expensive looking heels. her short dark hair was down and it came above her shoulders. her green eyes were staring back at me. "what's up-" I said but just as I did, Brendon Urie, the schools dumb jock walked up to Kylie. Kylie and him had been on again off again so much it was insane. he wrapped his arm around her and before I knew it, they were furiously making out. "ew bye" I said, flipping my long blonde hair over my shoulder and heading to the girls bathroom to do my daily outfit check. I looked at myself. unlike Kylie, I wasn't exactly filthy rich, so I payed for my clothes. I had on a pink long sleeve shirt that was a little big on me and showed off my pierced belly button, a black mini skirt, a pair of heels that took god knows how long to save up for, and a Chanel handbag that was secretly one of Kylie's hand me downs. I looked at my makeup, my eyeliner and eyebrows were done perfectly and I had just the right amount of lip gloss on. I put my hand on the necklace I wore everyday. it was a little gold necklace that had "FOB" on it (like the one I'm wearing rn that I got from hot topic lmao) i kept my hand over it. the thing is, nobody knew the real me. nobody knew why or that I worked at a record shop on the weekends, nobody knew what the initials on my necklace meant, mainly because nobody knew I owned it. nobody in this school knew the real Lila, the one that loves fall out boy and has seen them live so many times, the girl who can play guitar and sing. everyone knew the Lila who dressed like she just got off the set of scream queens and is mean as they get if you mess with her. I wasn't mean ever, unless you made me have to be. but hell- I acted as if I was the queen. just as I put my necklace back under my shirt Veronica, the school gossiper, walked in. "oh- hi L-Lila! you l-look a-amazing!" she said with a wide, nervous smile as she pushed up her glasses with her finger. she had on a pair of red vans, mom jeans, and a shirt that said "my fandom will salt and burn your fandom". I wanted to scream "I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!" but that wouldn't go with my act I had to uphold. "hi. I'm sorry...what's your name again?" I said twirling my perfect hair as I leaned against the sink. I knew her name. Veronica, Veronica Medirious. "t-that's a-alright. my n-names Veronica." she said in that high - pitched voice of hers. people usually gained stutters while speaking to me. "well, see you around" I said with a slight smile as I left the bathroom, leaving her in awe. just as I was about to yet again flip my hair, I heard something. It was drums. to the beat of a fall out boy song. I walked into the room I heard it coming from and walked in, shutting the door behind me so nobody could see the real me, and how I react to anything fall out boy related.