-DM 20-

[Taehyung's POV]

=flashback=

I was walking home as I think if Eunji really did stole my things. Anyway, I'm just gonna say sorry to her later. I just did not control my feelings a while ago...

In a few minutes, I reached home.

"Hello? I'm home!" I entered our house but there's no one in the sala. "Dad?" My voice just echoed in the whole house.

I just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to drink water and grabbed some snacks.

"Laura, what are you doing here? Did I tell you not to come back?"

"I'm sorry, Gab... but I just want to see my kids!"

"Ha, do you think they want to see you? All they know is you abandoned them!"

"You know that it's not true!"

"Leave now Laura before Taehyung sees you..."

"Just let me see them.. please?"

"No! After leaving behind the kids and seeing out with another guy, now you want to see them? What a... aish!!"

I heard familiar voices arguing outside, coming from our backyard. I slowly opened the door then I saw my dad aruing with....

"M-Mom..?" I asked more than I stated as my voice trembled.

"Taehyung-ah.." shock was seen in her eyes as she blinked a couple of times then went near me ang hugged me.

"I-I, uh.. why're you here?" I asked. "I-I thought you were..." dead.

"I came to see you and Namgyeong, where is she?" she asked as I felt my eyes becoming teary.

She made me remember Namgyeong.. I hate her.

"S-she's gone.." It really hurts me to say that.

"W-What do you mean she's gone?"

"You still don't know what happened to her, of course, because you abandoned us!" I shouted right in front of her but she slapped me.. as my tears streamed through my hurt cheek. "You didn't love me and Namgyeong !"

"T-That is...not true. I didn't abandoned you, I just.. have to do something--"

"I'm not stupid, mom! I knew everything why you leave. Everything's clear to me that you didn't love us!"

"Taehyung-ah.."

"JUST LEAVE, PLEASE? If not, I'll be leaving first. I've got lots of school works to do"

I walked out of their sight and went to my room.

I cried. This is the second time that I cried because of a woman. First is because of Namgyeong. Then, now is because of my mom. Ah, why do these things happen to me?!

Suddenly, someone knock on the door. I didn't answered, I remained in a crouch position and my head lied on my arms.

"Taehyung.." my father went near to me and tapped my back saying, "Taehyung-ah, you did a great job a while ago." Then, he went out of my room.

I raised my head as I feel hatred to my father. He must've said "Taehyung, are you alright?" or "Taehyung, don't cry. Father's here now." But.. no.