-DM 10-

[Eunji's POV]

I am sitting on a bench here in the park. It's peaceful here, so relaxing. I can see the children enjoy playing in the playground. I remember Hopie and my childhood days. We play in playgrounds, too. Sighs, I missed being a kid.. Unexpectedly, a little girl came to me, holding three different flowers.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked the cute little girl.

"Cheoneun Namgyeong-imnida" she said as she smiled widely.

"Oh hello Namgyeong! Um, why do you have flowers? Are those for your mommy?"

"Ani.. these flowers are for you," she said as she gave me the flowers.

"For me?" I confusedly asked her as I got the flowers.

"Ne! That guy told me to give these to you," Namgyeong said while pointing to the guy behind me.

I looked back and I saw.. Taehyung.

"Bye unnie! I have to play with my playmates," Namgyeong waved goodbye as she ran back to her playmates.

Taehyung went and sat next to me.

"Hi noona!" Taehyung greeted me with his squaresmile.

"Oh, Taehyung! I didn't expect you here. Um, anyway, thanks for the flowers," I happily said. He smiled too and I felt my cheeks are burning up.

"Those are rhododendron, trumpet flower, and a petunia," he said as he pointed the flowers and introduced their names.

"Oh, these flowers are very peculiar, huh?"

"Eunji.."

"Yes, Taehyung?"

"Goodbye." he said lowly that made me more confused. What does he mean "goodbye"?

Suddenly, I saw him leaning closer towards me. Is he gonna kiss me? Am I dreaming?

.............................................................
.............................................................

"Noona.. Eunji noona~"

"Hmm?"

"Eunji noona, wake up!" Ahh.. it's my brother, Hoseok.

"Yes, Hopie?" I groaned while covering myself with a pillow.

"What are you doing? Wake up! We need to go to school," Hoseok almost scolded me while slightly shaking me.

"Fine, you sounded like mom," I said as I got up from bed.

"Were you dreaming?" Hoseok asked while guiding my way because I'm walking with my eyes are closed.

"Obviously, all sleeping people are dreaming. Even if you're awake, you can dream. So, why are you even asking?"

"Aish! What did you do again last night and you didn't have enough sleep? You're saying nonsense things again,"

"Aish! Arasseo.. I'm dreaming about Taehyung. He's about to kiss me but you cut it. Ugh~" I don't know what I'm saying or doing. I just want to continue my dream.

"Aish! You didn't want to wake up and go to school just because of that? Don't worry, I'll tell Taehyung to kiss you the whole day,"

With that words of Hopie, I quickly straighten up and I came back to my senses.

"No Hopie! Aigoo.. you're so hot-tempered today, huh? Alright, I gotta prepare," I said as I got inside the bathroom.

***