-DM 15-

1 week later...

[Eunji's POV]

"Hmm-hmm-hmm~ Lalalalalalala~"

I happily walked-or should I say hopped along the corridor, holding the strap of my backpack while I hum and sing.

"Take a sip of my secret potion,
I'll make you fall in love.
For a spell that can't be broken,
One drop should be enough.
Boy, you belong to me,
I got the recipe
And it's called black magic, and it's--"

I'm on my way to the library because I'll be doing some research since it's free time till the next two hours, but I bumped onto someone.

"Oh, mianhae..."

"Taehyung?/Eunji?" We said in unison. I was startled when I saw him. I think he is, too.

"Eunji-ah! I've been looking everywhere for you.." Taehyung said that made my heart skip a beat. Why is he looking for me? Huh, why Taehyung, WHY?!!

"W-why? D-did something happen?" I asked, obviously stuttering and I don't know why.

"N-nothing. I-I... uh, come with me," he said-or should I say he stuttered as well, and grabbed my wrist. We ran, and I don't know where he's taking me. Probably, not in the classroom because we still don't have classes this time. But wait, I think this moment happened a few months ago..^^

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Taehyung's POV]

"Taehyung, w-where are we going?" Eunji asked me as I hold her wrist and taking her to one of my favorite place here in school, under an oak tree in the garden.

"Uh, n-nothing... just follow me," I simply said and she didn't answer and just follow me. In a few seconds, we reach the school garden.

"W-why are we here? Is there a problem?" Eunji asked once again, looking confused.

"I-I uh..." Actually, I don't know either why I brought ourselves here. It's just... I'm still confused in my feelings for her but I want to clear things here right now. I hope..I can do that.

"Well, um... I wanna tell you a story," I said as we both sit down on the grass under the tree.

"A story, really? I really love stories, what's that about?" Eunji exclaimed. I really felt happy when she's happy and excited like that. It gives me hope to live longer...

"It's a sad story, is it okay?" I asked first, and then she nodded.

"It's about a little girl who likes flowers. But, her older brother does not like those things, maybe he just remembers her mom who loves flowers as well but sadly, she left the both of them for an unknown reason," I started to narrate a story and I'm glad Eunji is listening.

"One day, while they were out to eat ice cream on the street, the little girl saw a colorful and eye-catching butterfly flying. She followed it until she tripped herself in the middle of the road. There was a van coming with a fast pace and hit the little girl. Her brother saw her lying in the middle of the road as the ice cream cones dropped,"

"Oh my, is that a true story? I think I can feel what you're feeling right now," Eunji worriedly said. So, it means I'm an effective storyteller? Lol.

"Um, actually yes, it's a true story.... of mine," I said as I bowed my head slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry," she said while tapping my back, comforting me.

"Aniyo, it's fine. Perhaps, I'm the one who started it," I said, giving her an assuring smile; meaning I'm fine.

"Okay, well, um... but why did you suddenly told me that?"

"Uh, I-I just want to share my thoughts and feelings with you. I think that you will be a better listener than Bangtan or anybody else, and I'm right, you're a great listener!" I said and smiled at her. She just blushed and smiled shyly.

"I miss my sister, and I know she is missing me as well," I sighed as I look up the sky. "I wish my sister can give me a girlfriend so I won't be forever alone with my father,"

As I said those words, I glance at Eunji who is looking up in the sky, too. I noticed that her hair is slightly blown up by the wind. I fixed her hair and tucked them behind her ears. She gazed at me, seems that she's giving me a 'what are you doing' look.

I smiled as I slowly leaned in to her. "Eunji-ya..."

"N-n-n-ne..?" She stuttered and I can see nervousness in her widely-opened eyes. I was about to kiss her but.....

*insert loud kakao beep*

UGH! STUPID PHONE!!!

Eunji and I awkwardly coughed and straighten up ourselves like nothing did happened. It's just, ugh! I have to turn off my phone next time.

1 message received from: Namjoon hyung

["Hey, Taehyung! Where are you? Have you seen Eunji, too? She's not in the library. Come see us in the cafeteria."]

Aish! Namjoon hyung!!! I swear I'll punch you the next time you do this again..

Eunji and I stood up after I told her that the others are finding for us. We went to the cafeteria, like what Namjoon said, and we saw the whole gang busy talking with each other.

"What's up with the buzz?" I said coolly as I took a seat beside Jimin.

"Oh? Taehyung, Eunji, where did the both of you go?" Namjoon asked and I was about to answer him when Eunji talked.

"Uh, we just... saw each other and told me you were looking for us," Eunji alibied.

"Oh, okay. So, Ms. Kwon announced that Eunji and Taehyung, Minah and Taekwoon, and lastly, Hayoung and Jimin got the highest grades in all of the partners so you will perform in the intramurals," Namjoon said.

"Really? Taehyung, we'll perform in the intramurals~ yay!" Eunji excitedly said to me and I got numb when she hugged me but she pulled away quickly. Oh, I didn't have the chance to hug her back. :(

At least, she hugged me, right? Right? Right?

"Another thing, teacher Hwang and principal Jeon told us that we'll all be performing for the December's Christmas party," Namjoon added.

"Oh great! Then, we'll be practicing our dance tomorrow. December is near, right? So, we need to practice early," Hoseok said that made us all agree.

"Oh! Eunji, Minah, Taekwoon, and two other students will sing and compete as well in February because you got the highest individual scores. Congratulations!" Chorong said and we cheered for Eunji and Taekwoon.

After talking about all the activities we are about to do, we took and eat our lunch.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Namjoon's POV]

Hmm, I think I found our future seventh member. I just need to be closer to him. We're seven years older than him but I think he has the guts to be the Bangtan's maknae and new member. I'll just have to talk to the other members first about this then, I'll definitely talk to him after all my plans were done. I just hope that he will agree to be one of us.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Someone's POV]

I saw Taehyung and Eunji running along the corridor. Hmm, where are they going? Are they really dating? Aish, poor Taehyung; dating someone who is not good at dating.
Anyway, I followed them until they reached the school garden. I watched them being together. They looked so sweet. And, I hate it. I hate Eunji! I hate her for being the best in all, even in Taehyung's heart...

I need to find a way for them to break up. I need to get Taehyung because... he's mine.

*****

Okay. This is lame, I know. However, thank you for all of you who are supporting and patiently waiting for every update. Hope you will read this till the end. I assure you that Jungkook will appear in the story soon~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Lovelots ♡♡♡