-DM 11-

[Eunji's POV]

11:23 AM, Saturday

White.

This is what our ceiling looks like. I'm glancing at the ceiling for more than half an hour while laying on my bed. Yea, I'm going to be crazy because of boredom!

Hopie left because he will be with the other boys. It's their bonding day. I want to come with them but, 'ya know.. it's the boys' day! And, I don't wanna ruin it. In fact, I might be unconscious again because of Taehyungie.

My girls are having their own family time, too, so... yea. Boredom will kill me here on my bed.

............

'Goodbye.'

Yea! I almost forgot about my weird dream. What was the name of the flowers again? *scratches my back*

Loading... Loading... Loading...

Okay. /Error 404 not found/

Well, I'll just search it on the net. "List of flower names and their meanings". I typed those words and I pressed enter. Then, I clicked on a related article and it opened.

Woah! There are too many flowers in the world~~ Hmm, what are the names of the flowers again?

.........

I swear, I'm gonna bomb my head. Why is it so useless today?!

What are those, really? I know it's in the end of my tongue but I can't figure out the flower names.

"Rhododendron.." I mumbled as I saw the flower. Here it is!!!

"Those are rhododendron, trumpet flower, and a petunia,"

Yes! I remembered them, finally~ So, I just need to find those flowers here in the internet. *scroll*

*phone vibrates*

Oh, who's this?

..........

Cousin TaekLion

Waaaahh~~ It's my cousin! I missed this guy..

I quickly pressed the answer button and I warmly greet him. "Yoboseyo~"

"Eunji-yah! I missed you! How are you?" He said in the other line.

"I'm good! Actually, I'm really bored but when you called, my spirit lifted up! I'm so happy that you called," I said happily and I can hear my cousin chuckle at the other line.

"Haha! You really missed me, huh?"

"So much! I'm really happy right now,"

"What I am going to say next will make you more happy.." he said that made me feel more excited.

"Then, what is it?"

"I will come back there in Korea.." he said that made me jumped in happiness and excitement.

"Really? Are you going to live here in our house?" I asked.

"Yes! In fact, I'm going to study there with you and Hoseokie,"

"Jinjja?" I literally screamed.

"Yes. I will be arriving soon. I'm on a taxi right now,"

"Woah! Why didn't you tell us? We should have fetched you in the airport,"

"Ani.. that's okay. Okay, I'll hung this up. See you in a minute," he said as he hung up the call.

Oh my gosh! My cousin will be back! His name is Jung Taekwoon. Actually, he's from Japan but, Korea is his hometown and birthplace. He and his family moved there since we were little, 6 years old to be exact. His parents established a property and business there. And now, he'll come back to study here with us. Good thing, our house is big enough for the three of us.