-DM 8-

Next day...

[Eunji's POV]

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. Ugh, I think there's a heavy stone in my head. It feels so heavy!

"Waaaaaahhhhh!!!" I screamed as hell. OH MY!

All of us girls slept in my room, so definitely, they heard me scream inside the bathroom.

"Eunji, what's happen-- Oh my!" Chorong shockingly said. I think she's surprised, too.

"Ughhh! I hate this," I said. Good thing it's weekend and we have no classes.

"What happened-- Oh Eunji! What did you do?" Hayoung said, like Chorong and I, she's shocked, too.

"Hey! What's-- HAHAHAHAHA" Namjoo laughed until she breathe no more. Stupid, Namjoo. How can she laugh at this time of a big problem? -_-

When she noticed us glaring at her, she slowly stopped laughing.

"Sorry Eunji. I just... can't help it. Why do you even have panda eyes? Your eyebags were obviously dark and round," Namjoo calmly said but it sounds a tease for me. I didn't answer.

"Well, I think because of what happened last night," Hayoung said as they all cheekily grinned at me. They look... creepy!

"Stop it guys, will you? I-it's not the reason," I lied.

"So, why do you have your dark circles around your eyes, huh? Tell us," Chorong said.

I think of an alibi, but my mind doesn't function well.

"Aish! Arasseo.. it's because of what Taehyung did last night,"

"We knew it! We just want you to admit it," Namjoo cleared. "Anyway, have you dreamed about him?"

"Uhm, no.." I simply answered.

"You didn't slept because of thinking all night about him, right?" Chorong cheekily asked.

I nodded.

=flashback=

"Truth or dare, Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Dare,"

"As a form of revenge, I dare you to kiss the one you want to kiss right now," Jimin said.

"What? Are you copying Hoseok or something? Make something unique, Jimin-pabo.." Taehyung said, rejecting the dare.

"Yeah, Taehyung's right!" Hoseok agreed to Taehyung. [A/N: VHope alert! Okay sorry for interrupting.. continue reading. :)]

"No, this is different. I want you to kiss someone who's special for you and made you happy today. And this time, on the forehead,"

"Oh, arasseo. Uhm, I want to kiss..."

*chu*

"Eunji noona!" He said and smiled at me. O.O

I slightly touched my forehead, the spot where he kissed me. O.O

"W-why m-me?" I stuttered.

He chuckled. "Because you let us sleep here, to be with you and Hoseok. I thank you for that and.. you let us comfort you," Taehyung explained.

I felt that I'm blushing right now.

"Is that all the reason, Tae?" Hopie asked.

"Yeah," he nodded and went back to his place beside me. "Thank you again, noona! We love you so much," he added.