-DM 18-

[Someone's POV]

"Waah~ It's so pretty!" I heard that annoying voice. It's Eunji's. I quickly went to the classroom wall outside, beside the door and listen to their chit-chats.

"Oh, this? This is the most precious thing I ever treasure because this is from my mom. If this will be lost, I think I can't live. That's how I love my mom," I heard Taehyung said those words.

I peaked quietly inside the classroom to see what Taehyung is talking about. I saw him holding a.... is that a bracelet?

And... he's about to... kiss Eunji...

But a phone rang and I quickly went back to hide.

Hmm, well. I finally got an idea. I missed "playing" and "messing" with Eunji's life. Plus, she did something that she hasn't pay for yet. She won in the competition, and I did not. Eunji deserves a congratulatory gift from me, doesn't she?

First, she had Taehyung.

Second, she won in the contest and had all the recognition.

And...

Third, she will pay.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Taehyung's POV]

"Guys, I'll be going to the shower." I said to the gang after I played basketball with them in the gym.

"Okay! We'll still play here..." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, we need to beat Suga!" Jimin said while dribbling the ball.

"You'll never beat me, Jimin! Because--" I heard Suga said but was cut off immediately by Jimin.

"ALRIGHT! FINE. I'LL NEVER BEAT YOU BECAUSE I'M SHORTER THAN YOU. OKAY! I'M DONE!" Jimin shouted and tossed the ball in Suga's chest.

"Hahahaha! You're so defensive Jimin" I heard Hoseok said then we all laughed.

"So, I'll get going!" I said and they all said, "okay" while still playing.

I grabbed my bag and went to the shower and locker room. I removed all the unnecessary things on my body and put them in my bag.

I went in the shower and in no time, I feel the running water on my body. {A/N; omg i can imagine the running water on tae's body~ㅠㅠㅠ}

After 20 minutes, I think, I went to my bag to grab my uniform and underwear. I wear them and then I find my bracelet. Wait, where is it? WHERE THE FCK IS IT?! Did my friends pranked at me? Or does someone get and stole it on purpose?

I searched every pocket in my bag, and the other clothes I used, and the whole shower room but there's no blue bracelet.

I went outside to see my friends still playing. "GUYS, HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE SHOWER ROOM?"

"No, we've been playing here since you get in the shower. Why?" Jin said.

"Well, my bracelet is missing" I panicked.

"WHAT? When is the last time you see it?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm definitely sure that I wear it while were playing and removed it before I get in the shower." I said while still remembering what happened.

"Well, if that's the case, someone stole it while you're taking a shower. Maybe that person hid inside or outside the shower room." Namjoon said.

"Hmm, where did that person entered? I did not saw someone get in here.." Jungkook asked.