-DM 13-

The sunlight shines and hits the face of sleeping Eunji, telling her that it's time to wake up for school. She groaned in annoyance and quickly covered her face with a pillow. She doesn't want to wake up because she had lack of sleep. Who wouldn't get tired if you slept past 2 in the morning just to do your assignments? And, the other reason why she slept that late because of thinking over and over what happened that night.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Hoseok's POV]

Oh my gosh! I really can't believe what Taekwoon and I saw last night.

-flashback-

"Hoseok, do you want to eat? My treat," Taekwoon said. Of course, it is the magic word so I say "yes". He opened his bag and he seems finding something.

"Wait, have you seen my wallet?" Taekwoon asked me.

"Aniyo, where did you last see it?" I said.

"I don't remember but I'm sure it's in my bag while I practice with Minah," he said, trying to remember anything.

"Hmm, let's just ask Minah tomorrow. For now, let's ask Eunji if she saw it," I said as we stood up and, we went to Eunji noona and Taehyung who were practicing in the living room.

"Noona! Have you---" I was cut off and froze on our place when Taek and I saw Taehyung and Eunji noona... their faces were... close.

~~~~~❤~~~~~

[Third Person's POV]

Eunji's face blushed and her eyes fluttered as she realized that her face and Taehyung's were so close and their lips are connected with a string of noodle from the ramen. And worse, her brother and cousin saw the both of them.

They quickly pulled away from each other and awkwardly stood up, not even taking a gaze on Hoseok and Taekwoon.

"N-noona, we just want to ask if you saw Taek's wallet. It went missing," Hoseok awkwardly asked his sister.

"H-huh? A-ani..." Eunji simply answered.

"W-we haven't seen your wallet Taekwoon," Taehyung awkwardly said.

"A-ah. Okay. So, w-we'll just gonna go back to my room. Continue what you are doing," Hoseok said as he rushed back to his room with Taekwoon.

"S-sorry, noona-- I mean, Eunji. I didn't mean to--"

"I-it's fine Taehyung. So, what verse are we now?" Eunji said as they sit down and went back to practice their song piece.

After an hour, they finished their assignment and Taehyung went home. Eunji went to her room and make her next assignment. It's her time to research for her report and at the same time, to know what her dream last time meant.

'List of Flower Names and their Meanings'

She scrolled the article 'till she saw a picture of a flower with a peculiar name, not once but thrice. And those flowers were in her dream.

(Name of the flower-meaning/symbol)
Rhododendron - I am dangerous, danger, beware
Trumpet flower - separation
Petunia - anger, resentment, your prescence soothes me
{a/n: I just researched these stuffs so... yeah! okay bye~}

As Eunji read those, she doesn't know what to feel. What are those even mean? Is there something bad gonna happen? She was kind of scared of what's going to happen. But still, first things first. She encoded the details and printed them for her report. As she look through the printed pictures and details on the papers, she can't help it but to think of Taehyung. She had the chance to smile and remember the times they had with each other: the time that she first met Taehyung; the time that she almost slipped on the floor but Taehyung got her; the time that they were both late for class and they have to run together while holding her hand; the time that Taehyung said to Minah that she, Eunji, was his girlfriend; the time that they were practicing for their assignment as Taehyung looked at her differently; and, the time that they both eat ramen in the same bowl and they had the same noodle in their lips. She was fantasizing and smiling by herself in front of her pc when Hayoung called her, and she was back to her senses.