-DM 12-

It's monday which is a new and first day of the week for our protagonists. The Jung siblings together with their cousin Taekwoon went to the school and as soon as they enter the open school gates, they were quickly surrounded by fangirls. They gathered because of Hoseok and probably, they knew about Taekwoon as their transferee. Well, Taekwoon is just quiet and ignoring the girls screaming in front of him. Even though he's talkative in front of his cousins, he's very shy and quiet in front of a crowd especially when the attentions are focused on him. Not so long, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin arrived and saw the large crowd. The attentions went also to them and the crowd are screaming as hell as their crushes are in front of them. Suddenly, a teacher passed by and blew his whistle. The students are alarmed because they might get punishment points so they quickly went to their classrooms. The boys and Eunji greeted each other with warm good morning's. Then, the Jung's went to the principal's office to fix and ready some papers and documents of Taekwoon. After that, they went directly to their classroom.

~~~~~♥~~~~~

[Eunji's POV]

We entered the classroom. There's our homeroom teacher and our classmates, obviously waiting for us.. wait, scratch that, waiting for them-Hoseok and of course, Taekwoon. As soon as we all entered our classroom, the girls are fainting and screaming Hoseok and Taekwoon's name. (Okay, I'm the ugliest one here. -.-) As I made a way to my seat, I saw, in the corner of my eye, Minah is staring at Taekwoon's direction. I was shocked when her gaze went unto me and smirked-the smirk that I don't even know what's the meaning. But, I'm sure she's planning something not nice again.

"Mr. Jung Taekwoon, please seat to the empty spot beside Ms. Bang," teacher said and he pointed the seat beside Minah. Oh my gosh! >< Why there? :'(((

I took my seat beside Namjoo and we smiled at each other. When the three of us took our seat already, the teacher spoke up and all of our attentions went to him.

"So, class! As you all know, we have our new student. He's from Japan," our teacher, Mr. Yang said as the girls gasped in amazement. They're so cute... that I wanted to slap each of their faces. -.- Ha! Don't try to flirt with my cousin or else I'll kick off their faces. Lol! Just kidding. Oh please, calm me down! /fanning myself/

"Hey! Girls, quiet. Please," teacher Yang said as the students stopped screaming Taekwoon's name. "Uh, Mr. Taekwoon Jung, can you introduce yourself? Just a little information about you," he said as he gestured Taek to go in front. Taek immediately stood up and went to the front.

"*literally insert Taek's small voice* Annyeong---" he was cut off by the loud screams of the girls. They were fainting and gasping and fanning theirselves. Oh em jin! Please, calm me down!

"Hey! Girls, you want deduction points?" The teacher warned as the girls shook their heads and said a low "aniyo". Then, Taek continued introducing himself.

After that, teacher discussed something more until it was time for the next period. Our lesson is Science so, I need to focus in this subject. We have a quiz and I haven't reveiwed yet. You know, I'm too lazy.

Soon, Mr. Kang went in the class. "Good morning class! So, we supposed to have our quiz but I decided to postpone it. We'll have it on friday instead so, I need you to review more and I hope you'll gonna pass the quiz. For now, we'll take another lesson about flowers and their symbols and meanings."

Oh my gosh! Yeah, I forgot already about this one. My dream! About the flowers!

"You'll need research about this subject. So, for your assignment, research some peculiar flowers and present it to class. I'll give additional points to those who will present the best presentation. Got it?" Mr. Kang said.