Ch.1 ( last day)

Beep,beep,beep,beep!!!!!!
Marinettes POV:
Mmmmmmmmmm five more minutes........ Please!!!!! I reach over to my phone and try to cut it off. I try my best to feel for it so I don't have to get up and turn it off but fail in doing so. I take the overs to find tikki holding my phone over my head.
" time to get up marinette !!! Come on today's an important day!!!" She says as she flys around I. A circle with my phone. She flys down and drops it on my lap so I turn it off.
Ok..ok..... Five more minutes,zzzzzzzzz
I cover myself agin only to have tikki jump in my stomach over and over, I didn't hurt but it tickled a little so I got up. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, looking over at tikki who was sitting on my calendar and that's when it hit me.....August 31st. The last day of summer and today I'm supposed to meet alya to pick up my schedule for my senior year!!!!! And I'm late !!!!!!!!! I run over to my closet and change from my pink shorts and my wight T-shirt. I look over to my phone and see Alyas face pop up.
Alya: let me guess, over sleped??
Mari: yes omg I'm so sorry I'm on my way!!!
Alya: don't worry I'm outside waiting, hurry up. Ps- I heard from Nino that adrien was going to be in all our classes this year ;)
Mari: ...... Omg!!!! really!!!
Alay: yup, girl this could be your year, I heard that chloe failed the final exam and is being held back. With her out of the way this year will go a lot smoother!!
Mari: ok I'm almost done I'll be down in a minute.

Alya waited at the fron of the bakery with her phone in hand, as marinette made her way down to the front door. As the made their way down the street and to school, the line to the front office was short and it seemed like most of other students already got their schedules. Marinette looked over what few students their were, looking for adrien.
Alya put her hand on marinettes shoulder."sorry girl, I saw him here earlyer but you didn't show, but if it makes you feel any better he was looking for you, he even asked me if you were coming"
Marinettes eyes widen as her face glowed bright red.
Marinette and alya joined the small line to get their classes, scanning over the classes and seeing they only have half of a schedule. "Why only five classes this year"
Alya moved over to show marinette her phone. " look here, seniors will only have the classes that will be required to graduate. In others words we only go to school for half the time and the rest of the time is ours!! You know what this means!!!" Alay shouted with joy.
"This means I might have a chance to get my dears job as an investigative reporter!!! Over the summer my ladyblog has even tripled in views. And just last week I got a call from several news network asking me if I'd like to join!!"
Alya that's great!! How about we go out for lunch to celebrate?
"Alright but your paying" alya said running of in the direction of her favorite cafe.

Adriens POV:
The  clouds started to roll in as the day went on, father didn't like the face that I applied for school again behind his back but at least this time he was a little more understanding. I managed to convince him to let me walk to school for this year. On one condition, I'd have to report to him when I was heading out. Still as cold and controlling as ever. I looked over at my schedule, literature,history,algebra,ect...
All starting at 6:30.  Not to bad, as chat I could probably make it there in five minutes.
"Oh no you don't, your walking to school. There is no way I'm transforming at the crack of dawn just so you can make it to school on time."
Plagg said as he flew in front of my face.
Alright alight I'll walk!!! I said defending my self from my kwami not that he could actually do much.
The sun was setting fast, I loved the night. Not just because I could see Mlady, but it also gave me the chance to see my princess afterwards. Marinette..... I don't know what it is about that girl but the past year she's made me feel special in a way. I know I don't have a chance with ladybug. I mean she's only turned me down like what?? 12 time now,but with marinette I might still have a chance. Ladybug on the other hand will always have a place in my heart, but so dose marinette.

As the sun fell and the moon rose to take the sky's, adrien waited till he knew everyone had either gone home or was fast asleep. Leaping out of his window and landing on all fours as chat noir. Leaping from building to building. Over the summer chat and ladybug had made the Eiffel Tower their meeting ground to sit and talk if nothing was going on or if they ever needed to regroup. As chat landed on the Eiffel Tower he waited patiently for is lady bug.
"Mmmmm, I'm going to miss night like this. Not that their going to end but with school starting up.."
Before chat could finish his sentence lady bug landed behind him. " oh don't even get me started on that, the late night, the mountains of homework and waking up before the sun!!! If only summer lasted a little longer" lady bug said as she leaned over the railing.
Chat sled over twirling his tail in hand. " awww Mladys going to miss her chat time with her faithful chat noir?"  Lady bug turned to face chat and lean in so that she met him face to face. "Hmmm nope" 
Chat fell to his knees. "Oh mlady, how you hurt me so!!