“How about we take a normal pair of jeans with a normal pair of shoes with a normal shirt, and my hair and make-up normal and everything else should be normal too” I interrupted Emily after she starting think about shoving me into a dress that wouldn’t look good on me anyways.

Emily froze. “No!” she shirked. “You have to try to look good, Angel. Just this once, please. Not all people are acceptable as my Parker is and they would not want a girl who doesn’t even try to look good to stay with their pack.”

I bit my lip. Is that what people thought of me? That I’m a lazy slob who leeches off of her own pack, who accept her because they pitied her because her mate left her? If that what Parker though, is that why I was in this pack?

“Oh Angel, I didn’t mean that.” Emily frowned, probably seeing the hurt in my eyes that always betray me. Despite her words I don’t believe Emily. She did mean what she said. I was a lazy slop.

“Yes you did” I muttered, my gaze on the floor. I shouldn’t have said anything at all.

I heard Emily leave the room, and walk down the hall. Why would she just leave- maybe they are getting tired of me. Maybe they don’t want me in their pack anymore.

“Angel” Zack whispered into my ear after five minutes of me sitting on the bed deciding if I was good enough or not.

“Yes?” I answered quietly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, but before I could say anything he continued to say “Emily was upset, talking to Parker and then I heard her say that you were upset and I came running”

Zack wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me close to his body. I wiggled, trying to get closer to him, the warmth coming from him was too hard to resist. Maybe I was good enough. 

We stayed like that for a few minutes, and- “Angel” Zack’s voice broke the comforting silence that I’d love to live my life in.

“Hmmm?” I answered.

“Angel… I think I like you” he whispered, lying back on the bed, closing his eyes. “More then I should, really” he added, opening up his eyes that I’ve always loved.

I bit my lip. “Me too” I admitted. I really did like Zack more then I should. I liked him more than Parker and Mike when I should love them all equally. I liked Parker a whole lot more then I like Jason, and that should mean something considering that I’m Jason’s old mate.

“You do?” Zack asked, happly, all of his attention on me, waiting for one word that would really mean something.

“Yes” I nodded.

“That’s all I need” He whispered, and then leaned forward to kiss me. I leaned forward too, waiting to have my first kiss with the person I like. Out foreheads touched, and I stared into his eyes.

“Zack!!” Parker yelled from downstairs, causing both me and Zack to jump two feet into the air. In fact, Zack was so shocked that he fell off the bed with a comical look on his face, making me burst out in a fit of giggles, my doubts from earlier completely erased.

“Shut up” Zack pouted, and mumbled as he left the room, his face bright red. I just continued to laugh ‘til my stomach hurt, and even then I laughed harder. I tried to make my laughs silent, but as many people know; that makes you laugh harder. Once my laughs had stopped, finally, I started picking out cloths to wear.

I dived into my closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, if I was going to make Emily happy, and me semi-happy I’d wear skinny jeans. Jeggings just bug me with how clingy they are on your legs. I grabbed a white pair of skinny jeans, too, and a couple shirts that I noticed Emily had liked.

After shoving everything in my suitcase, and making sure I had my phone, I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans (sounds odd-looking, right?) and a (okay, I was trying to look good today, just for Zack as a goodbye gift) very tight shirt that didn’t cover two inches above my belly button and above, but after looking in a mirror I added a tank-top under the tight half-shirt. I clanged in the mirror once again and almost gagged. This outfit was so not my style!

I went through my clothes for some times afterwards when I found the perfect outfit. It was a long tight grey shirt with a purple skull in the middle of it with a black bow, along with (urg) black jeggings. Skinny jeans just wouldn’t work with this outfit. As an accessory I had a bow on a shiny silver-looking chain. The bow was mainly black, except the hundreds of sequins on it. It hung low, and looked perfect with my shirt. I threw on a casual black jacked with secret pockets on the inside where I put my phone and other stuff I don’t want people to steal.

When I had finished my make-up I left my room happily, pulling my checkered suitcase right behind me, and got into the car where Emily and Parker where waiting.

The car ride to the council meeting was only half-an-hour away from us, so I sang songs the whole way along with the radio, Emily occasionally joining in with me and my awesome songs.

“If you love me, if you hate me” I was singing to What The Hell by Avril Lavigine “You can’t save me, baby baby. All my life I’ve been good, but now. Woha, what the hell?”

Jason groaned as I continued to sing awesome some the whole way thing, and all Emily did was giggle. What had happened earlier had not been spoken of yet

“You make me insecure, told me I wasn’t good enough!” I sang loudly as Who Says by Selena Gomez came up. What station is that? No station plays Avril and Selena on the same station- oh wait, my iPhone does!

“That’s it” Parker groaned, and turned off the speakers. I pouted for a minute before getting over it and played music out of the speakers in my iPhone. Haha, take that, Parker!

After that it was only ten minutes before we reached the hotel where the council meeting would be held, and where we all would stay. The meeting would be held in the ball room, because it was the only room big enough for us.